Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Haaye cutie pie 🤗
Thankyou rhea, thankyou angry chorni🤗❤️
aww awesome song👏👍🏼
mishti 'in-love' phase❤️
she is an awesome which ITV ever has🤗❤️Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
Thankyou rhea, thankyou angry chorni🤗❤️
Anyone here, actually seen any of Rhea's prev shows?
I'm just curious, since yrhpk/mishbir is the first time I've known her😊
The only other place I know her from was the M.S dhoni film (but I only knew she was in it, after recognising her in our show)😆
nandu she is big dhoni fan...Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
Anyone here, actually seen any of Rhea's prev shows?
I'm just curious, since yrhpk/mishbir is the first time I've known her😊
The only other place I know her from was the M.S dhoni film (but I only knew she was in it, after recognising her in our show)😆
she said in her live chat in insta na...
and i seen rhea's prev shows...
Tu suraj mein saanj piya ji and some epi of itna karo na muje pyaar...
guest apperance in kumkum bhagya saawan mahostav of 5 epi with vishal singh and abir and pragnya
Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
Anyone here, actually seen any of Rhea's prev shows?
I'm just curious, since yrhpk/mishbir is the first time I've known her😊
The only other place I know her from was the M.S dhoni film (but I only knew she was in it, after recognising her in our show)😆
I have seen 2-3 epis from her prev show, where she was being tooooo cute 😆