2021😲 Hein bhagwan ji aap hi bharosa ho ab to😔🙏.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
2021😲 Hein bhagwan ji aap hi bharosa ho ab to😔🙏.
Originally posted by: Suparna13
2021😲 Hein bhagwan ji aap hi bharosa ho ab to😔🙏.
No I mean, parents will be like, don't eat outside food. It brings corona🤣
mai China mein thodi rehti hu, aur mai bahaar ki bhi khaana utna nahi khaati, I feel maa baba will allow me.🙁🥴🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Originally posted by: Octothorpe
No I mean, parents will be like, don't eat outside food. It brings corona🤣
Originally posted by: Suparna13
mai China mein thodi rehti hu, aur mai bahaar ki bhi khaana utna nahi khaati, I feel maa baba will allow me.🙁🥴🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Dekhna tu🤣
Seems like I am the only one who is not craving for anything
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Ask him and let me know if it's worth reading
Yes it is
There is one Indian authors and one foreign of the same name
.