😁 https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ZyuuLDepw/?igshid=1lrxw94u65gul
Want bajju in tee and jeans 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😁 https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ZyuuLDepw/?igshid=1lrxw94u65gul
Want bajju in tee and jeans 😁
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajju got Prerna chutney for her momos 😋 https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ZoKR_j4H2/?igshid=1887ku7fodonr
Zara dekho toh kaise nihaar rahi hai Prerna, apne Rishabh ko..🤣 Woh kehna chahthi hai, thank you for the tasty chutney, yummy and spicy patidev...❤️
Prerna se social distancing 'Rishabh Se Na Ho Paayega'...🤣🤣
nooo, woh keh rahi hai, issi liye smile kar rahi hai naughtily like Leh aye na app 😆😆
Zara dekho toh kaise nihaar rahi hai Prerna, apne Rishabh ko..🤣 Woh kehna chahthi hai, thank you for the tasty chutney, yummy and spicy patidev...❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😁 https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ZyuuLDepw/?igshid=1lrxw94u65gul
Want bajju in tee and jeans 😁
Count me in..I want RB in casuals, tee and jeans, I say bring it on and thode time baad shirtless Rishabh I want..☺️