Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hay Shasta dhaari ...oops I mean jal dhaari ... I mean dewdrops .. hum aakey saath poora sahayog karenge ....vachan✋
Her name literally means oos ke boonde.solah🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hay Shasta dhaari ...oops I mean jal dhaari ... I mean dewdrops .. hum aakey saath poora sahayog karenge ....vachan✋
Her name literally means oos ke boonde.solah🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maya must be signing"tu hai ki nahi" for him😆
Totally!!
Tu hokar bhi nahi dikte
Sikhar bhi nahi hote😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Her name literally means oos ke boonde.solah🤣
Ohh yaa!!
Taare zaamen peh... Debu that's your inspiration😆
They are releasing how the shows were supposed to end👍🏼
where ?will you post the linkOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
They are releasing how the shows were supposed to end👍🏼
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Anybody home?
Hum aa gaye apna vachan nibhane🤗
Originally posted by: KC7KQFYK5UYDRDWN
where ?will you post the link
If pe kuch bhi random likha hai about IMM. I didn't read before posting, my bad, sorry
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Hum aa gaye apna vachan nibhane🤗
Baaki sab nahi aaye, devi?