I am happy to see you happy but why are you happy?
mujhe kya hua hai!😃
ek dum chilllllllllll chaalllllll
okaa- i have an eco and socio class now, kuch der me ati hu🤓
Khushi ki wajah ka hai putri?
Have fun 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am happy to see you happy but why are you happy?
mujhe kya hua hai!😃
ek dum chilllllllllll chaalllllll
okaa- i have an eco and socio class now, kuch der me ati hu🤓
Khushi ki wajah ka hai putri?
Have fun 🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am happy to see you happy but why are you happy?
Khushi ki wajah ka hai putri?
Have fun 🤔
koi wajah nahi hai yaar🤣 wajah nahi hai, aur naahi kabhi hoga toh socha, ainvayi khush ho jati hu😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hello jaanu 😃
Lalliiii
Teek ho??
Yaahan vaanam megha muttatudan kana padugiradhu
Vahaannn???
Achha hai
koi wajah nahi hai yaar🤣 wajah nahi hai, aur naahi kabhi hoga toh socha, ainvayi khush ho jati hu😆
Khush raha karo
Kaan ka parde phaad diye Jaanu tune
Watching Marine documentaries
I am free today
This week was hectic
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This week was hectic
Aww, take rest😃
I am hungry (as always)
I had tender coconut today😃