Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 mean we 🤣🤣
Yes we are legit mean people🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 mean we 🤣🤣
Yes we are legit mean people🤣
Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil
They changed the script due to urs and anjali dhamki wala tweet.
Now it's no use to trend in twitter. Channel and ph house ab nhi jaagne wale. It's time to take a break for social media i think.
Let's do it till the last day of lock down.... 🙏🙏
Pehle lagta tha lock down khatam Ho aur ab lagta hai khatam Ho ya na Ho kya fayda...
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yes since sp started airing mb srj was promoting it... The other day we thought he should promote pb also like this...
Actually, srj promoted the pb from his side well. But channel not supported the show. Sony is good sautan of own shows.
Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil
Actually, srj promoted the pb from his side well. But channel not supported the show. Sony is good sautan of own shows.
Channel never supported pb since the s2 started... Donno why.. Only one or two promos
We fans can but genuinely is it useful now. I think it's of no use. We can comment on ph, sony and actors page. But trending is of no use.
Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil
We fans can but genuinely is it useful now. I think it's of no use. We can comment on ph, sony and actors page. But trending is of no use.
Miracles happen like that..
Mann nahi manta umeed chodne ka..
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Actually bcoz of mb star plus is getting good trps and srj fans are promoting well again this time also... May be that's why sp bhi doing to get the lime light as Sony ne le li na yeh kaand karke...
It is because of SRJ that mb is getting good trps (his followers are increasing overnight) initially sp was not promoting him because he was doing a Sony show but ever since the news of Sony axing his show came they are promoting SRJ.
I feel something is fishy as SRJ did not directly posted a goodbye post but cryptic messages something he has never done with any of his shows even FC his acting weird.
Originally posted by: Priya204
It is because of SRJ that mb is getting good trps (his followers are increasing overnight) initially sp was not promoting him because he was doing a Sony show but ever since the news of Sony axing his show came they are promoting SRJ.
I feel something is fishy as SRJ did not directly posted a goodbye post but cryptic messages something he has never done with any of his shows even FC his acting weird.
Sp is cashing the opportunity well, while sony, ab bhi cp aur tkss ke bharose rahega. Now iam getting a vibe that, very soon we will see him in sp.
I don't think official announcement ke baad miracle ki hope ho.
But let's try, dekhte hai destiny me kya ho.
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277