Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Raat gayi baat gayi, I took that so seriously tho🤣
Haha yes I know that too🤣
No actually I am usually not allowed to use phone after 10.30 so can't come here sometime..
But today I am here😳
Mujhe koi batao kya kiya maine😭
Originally posted by: Disha2712
No actually I am usually not allowed to use phone after 10.30 so can't come here sometime..
But today I am here😳
Same! But I just sneak in🤣
Yeah...that's the only way😆