Haa rhyming me h 😆
Mujhe bhi pasand h
Mene starting me Miniel ke liye likhe the DT me bhi 😆
Haa ka kaala jaadu
Vese kahi Neil srk ke jaise to patiala nai aayega
Aaaaaa( back ground music )
Yes🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haa rhyming me h 😆
Mujhe bhi pasand h
Mene starting me Miniel ke liye likhe the DT me bhi 😆
Haa ka kaala jaadu
Vese kahi Neil srk ke jaise to patiala nai aayega
Aaaaaa( back ground music )
Yes🤣🤣
Thanks🤗
No, thank you for your valuable comments and appreciation it really means a lot🤗
Loved both 17 and 18th👍🏼 . You are amazing writer. Each and everything was written beautifully and I was imagining Sounoor performing these scenes . Both Mini and Neil's character are flawed but still they have their own charm. After reading this am missing them more .
Originally posted by: anjali0111
thanks
finally mini tubelight ki batti jali aur usne rok liya khud ko😆
But I know she can't control her feelings for longer 😆
Loved both 17 and 18th👍🏼 . You are amazing writer. Each and everything was written beautifully and I was imagining Sounoor performing these scenes . Both Mini and Neil's character are flawed but still they have their own charm. After reading this am missing them more .
Thanks
Sounoor hamesha yaad rahenge show wapas aaye na aaye itne kam time mein bahut special ho gaye mineil hum sabke liye....stories ka achha lagna kaafi hadh tak mineil ke kaaran hi hai
Ye toh hona hi hai😆
Amazing writing skill anjali.
Actually jabse aapne yeh parts likhna suro kia hai, aisa lga hi nhi, show temporary off air hua hai. Although now it's off air, but thanx for keeping them alive.
Waiting for next update is like we wait for actual episode now. So plz also update the episode tomorrow. Not like actual show timing mon-fri. 1 din bhi w/o update will be painful.
Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil
Amazing writing skill anjali.
Actually jabse aapne yeh parts likhna suro kia hai, aisa lga hi nhi, show temporary off air hua hai. Although now it's off air, but thanx for keeping them alive.
Waiting for next update is like we wait for actual episode now. So plz also update the episode tomorrow. Not like actual show timing mon-fri. 1 din bhi w/o update will be painful.
Thanks
I am glad sabne itna pyar diya hai stories ko
Mujhe bhi likhe bina raha nahi jata but kabhi kabhi job ke karan roj roj nahi ho pata
But i will try to update soon and regularly
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Thanks
I am glad sabne itna pyar diya hai stories ko
Mujhe bhi likhe bina raha nahi jata but kabhi kabhi job ke karan roj roj nahi ho pata
But i will try to update soon and regularly
👍.. first priority job and family. Rest all secondary.
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
Hii Please dont hit me for bringing up another story without completing the ongoing ones. I promise I will wrap them up soon and also the spin...
277