Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
😆
Practically it won't work for me. Yeh office thodi na hai ki I'll come at alooted timings 🤣
Jab mann kiya tab aayenge😎
So toh hai 😆
Even it won't work for me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
😆
Practically it won't work for me. Yeh office thodi na hai ki I'll come at alooted timings 🤣
Jab mann kiya tab aayenge😎
So toh hai 😆
Even it won't work for me 🤣
Aajkal woase hi I'm so bugged up witha assignment deadlines, koi bhi timing etc ka restriction/schedule sunte hi I'm like 😡🤬
Lockdown ka poora kachra kar diya hai
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aajkal woase hi I'm so bugged up witha assignment deadlines, koi bhi timing etc ka restriction/schedule sunte hi I'm like 😡🤬
Lockdown ka poora kachra kar diya hai
Thank god!! My assignments are over before lockdown.!!
just waiting for the exams to get over 😵 hope it doesn't postpone!!
Meant caught you here at this time!!😵
Generally you won't be here when im and vice versa 🥴
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Thank god!! My assignments are over before lockdown.!!
just waiting for the exams to get over 😵 hope it doesn't postpone!!
Mere exams toh door, semester ki padhayi bhi chaalu nahi hui
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Mere exams toh door, semester ki padhayi bhi chaalu nahi hui
Sem ki padhayi maine shuru kardi!
Par ab mein rokdiya for time being 😐
Alexia kahan gayi??
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Meant caught you here at this time!!😵
Generally you won't be here when im and vice versa 🥴
Oh! I thought you don't come only😳