Srj is fab actor and sure his next project will be interesting one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Srj is fab actor and sure his next project will be interesting one.
Srj is sucha nice performer n actor but he is so underrated 😒
I feel bad that this show which he thought wud break his image of doing mythological n historical shows is shut abruptly
Saw him for the first tym in mahabharat n really liked him though I didn't follow any of his shows post that.. But I feel he shud get a nice project where he wud be the lead actor, I really want to see him in a normal show post this n not in any mythological show( I want to see him as a rockstar or in a role of a raw agent 😎)
Srj is sucha nice performer n actor but he is so underrated 😒
I feel bad that this show which he thought wud break his image of doing mythological n historical shows is shut abruptly
Saw him for the first tym in mahabharat n really liked him though I didn't follow any of his shows post that.. But I feel he shud get a nice project where he wud be the lead actor, I really want to see him in a normal show post this n not in any mythological show( I want to see him as a rockstar or in a role of a raw agent 😎)
Rockstar is new
Raw agent or secret agent or police toh almost all of us want😆
Something good stored sure about this
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Something good stored sure about this
you know I also have a story of rockstar😆
god i had so many stories in mind😆 but mauka hi nahi mila....bahut kam samay sath mila mineil ka😭😭
I'll miss writing also
Originally posted by: anjali0111
you know I also have a story of rockstar😆
god i had so many stories in mind😆 but mauka hi nahi mila....bahut kam samay sath mila mineil ka😭😭
I'll miss writing also
Keep them alive through your writing..do bring it on .we are here
Will try if this forum will be active😃
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Will try if this forum will be active😃
Yaar dont tell. Me that the will close the forum...cant we request them to keep it active....
I can't loose u guys....
Originally posted by: anjali0111
you know I also have a story of rockstar😆
god i had so many stories in mind😆 but mauka hi nahi mila....bahut kam samay sath mila mineil ka😭😭
I'll miss writing also
Please write it anjali 🤗
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yaar dont tell. Me that the will close the forum...cant we request them to keep it active....
I can't loose u guys....
They wont close it
But it will not appear on the main page
Jab tak ek certain amount of activity chalegi tak tak forum will not be closed
Kuch 4-5 saal purani forums bhi abhi tak active hain
Welcome to MiNeil DT
35