Even though a bunch of his projects got put on hold, I hope they will be picked up after the lock down has ended.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even though a bunch of his projects got put on hold, I hope they will be picked up after the lock down has ended.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Even though a bunch of his projects got put on hold, I hope they will be picked up after the lock down has ended.
Congrats on the promotion, Gur!
🤗🥳
Sweet pink❤️
Loll, yeh promotion toh bohot pehle mil chuki thi. 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, yeh promotion toh bohot pehle mil chuki thi. 😆
You were Stunnerz or Addictz😳
Oops. I'm forgetting things 🤣
Aniruddh Dave on World Book Day 😳