Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Umeed hai to hum hai anjali...
Umeed hai hi. Sab jald HI normal ho jaye... 🤗🤗
True
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Umeed hai to hum hai anjali...
Umeed hai hi. Sab jald HI normal ho jaye... 🤗🤗
True
Originally posted by: Priya204
I know but this ph is one unprofessional one and I'm sorry in advance for hurting any sentiments but I did not like their writing style in season 2 specially the manner in which Neil's track was handled they could have shown Neil's past to the audience and simultaneously shown him develop a bond with mini and arya instead they went for the insensitive handling and if that was not enough at a sensitive time and track decided to pull off the show itself when none of the channels are doing something like this.
I understand u feeling priya.... 🤗
Let's just not drag this more... Yeh ab discuss karke bhi koi fayada nahi yaar... We just have to concentrate in getting the show back and get the justice done to the characters....
Relax....
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Sabka wahi haal hai yaar.... It's really pathetic...
Phir se kab waise ghum payenge iska pata nahi but we will. Be out of it..
Mujhe to ab lagta hai will I remember the roads and directions after things get back to normal.
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Sabka wahi haal hai yaar.... It's really pathetic...
Phir se kab waise ghum payenge iska pata nahi but we will. Be out of it..
Hope and hope .Hope for miracle .
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I understand u feeling priya.... 🤗
Let's just not drag this more... Yeh ab discuss karke bhi koi fayada nahi yaar... We just have to concentrate in getting the show back and get the justice done to the characters....
Relax....
Yes agree 🤗
Originally posted by: Priya204
Mujhe to ab lagta hai will I remember the roads and directions after things get back to normal.
🤣🤣 True
Look at this.... 🥳🥳

Originally posted by: Priya204
Mujhe to ab lagta hai will I remember the roads and directions after things get back to normal.
Sach me yaar... 😆
I to go by bike to. Office now donno kaise chala paumgi...
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277