Originally posted by: tournesol
I remembered Rocket singh movie ka gaana
mere mind mein wohi chal raha tha while writing the post..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: tournesol
I remembered Rocket singh movie ka gaana
mere mind mein wohi chal raha tha while writing the post..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
no thanks.. i dont like juices..🤣
Juices are ruined for us
I'm back🤗
Congratulations on New DT guys...Nice title Tiara👍🏼
My quote for this DT
Creativity is Intelligence having fun
And we are definitely having fun😃
So what did I miss
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Juices are ruined for us
deba ruined it,..😆
Pizza delivery boy 😆
Antara. She didn't want to become Super Dadi yet😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Kaise depends on MayRa 😆
Hot air balloon was in S1 na? Maya proposed the ML..😳
no idea sirjee... 😆about s1
Originally posted by: tournesol
Maya would have to remind Rudra to breathe 😆
I think dressing table is better🤣🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Have fun giving wrong answers😆
They both look like kids looking at icecream wala
Maybe there was icecream wala- ting ting🍧🍦
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Paji te dekhi cholo🤣
Humein hi dekhna padega muhurat, they won't na 🤦🏻♀️