Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

hi, looks like we do not have a kaveri AT, though we have for rhea, shaheer, ritvik? so can we have one for kaveri also, since there are many kuku fans who adore her? what needs to be done, as in the whole procedure, permissions etc., can someone please guide?

also should we have a meenu AT also, I noticed there are so many discussions going on about this character in various threads, so thought if we should have one AT dedicated for this character?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peacenfun

hi, looks like we do not have a kaveri AT, though we have for rhea, shaheer, ritvik? so can we have one for kaveri also, since there are many kuku fans who adore her? what needs to be done, as in the whole procedure, permissions etc., can someone please guide?

also should we have a meenu AT also, I noticed there are so many discussions going on about this character in various threads, so thought if we should have one AT dedicated for this character?

If you want you can open Kuhu AT.

Please confirm if you want to do so.

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yes, so should I go ahead?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peacenfun

yes, so should I go ahead?

Sure go aheadπŸ‘πŸΌ

Angelina144 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can anyone help me  with how to post pictures in our story? Pls comment. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

hi...

as far as i know, u have to pic in imurg and then copy that link and paste it in IF link tab, so that u can add pics to your story...

another method is copying link from instagram and pasting it here...

Angelina144 thumbnail

Angelina144 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

hi...

as far as i know, u have to pic in imurg and then copy that link and paste it in IF link tab, so that u can add pics to your story...

another method is copying link from instagram and pasting it here...

It is coming like this when i paste the url link here in the box given as url . I used imgur

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelina144

It is coming like this when i paste the url link here in the box given as url . I used imgur

Hi dear , when I click in the box , I don't see any url link , make sure your link has a .jpg or .png in the format , also once you paste the url in the box , wait for a second to see the preview,  when you see that,  put the cursor out of the box and then click the post button 

Hope it helps πŸ˜Š

Angelina144 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hi dear , when I click in the box , I don't see any url link , make sure your link has a .jpg or .png in the format , also once you paste the url in the box , wait for a second to see the preview,  when you see that,  put the cursor out of the box and then click the post button 

Hope it helps πŸ˜Š

Ok dear let me try. Which imgur app is to use? Can you tell me the full name of imgur app