This is the second time for jen and shivin that their show ended without consummation
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is the second time for jen and shivin that their show ended without consummation
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I came up with a topic already🤣
Do tell😊
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Tiara sone gayi, baaki sab kahan gaye?
Mein yahi hoon
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
This is the second time for jen and shivin that their show ended without consummation
their luck is not good considering consummation...
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
This is the second time for jen and shivin that their show ended without consummation
Beyhad 1 did
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
To drink fruit juice maybe🤣
Don't remind me of it🙈
Glass aise hi pada hai
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I hope they enjoy it😆
Not able to🙈
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
sorry then I could not discuss anything as I only know doraemon and nobita out of that cartoon...😆
Me too😆 baaki kisi context mein can't imagine them to ruin my childhood😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Not able to🙈
We ruined fruit juices for everyone🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
sorry then I could not discuss anything as I only know doraemon and nobita out of that cartoon...😆
Google about the common doraemon gadgets🤣