Bollywood CC #41- Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

52

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Might be the only place on the internet I have visited today where no one is talking about oil 😆

CC aarthik muddon se pare hai 😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Still no hand sanitizers or disinfectants, though. Frucking hoarders

There are...on amazon...a 1 litre bottle for $ 145.00😆

Posted: 6 years ago

Twitter per koi bol raha tha....ki lockdown finish hote he sabse pehle unki pitai karega jo khane ki pics lagate hain abhi....bach ke rehna🤣

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

PKB and VW are on our radar 😆 j/k

Edited by Nishita123 - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".