Interesting teaser...

Hope Raman and Ruhi meet often..

Plz continue soon..

Thank you...

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely teaser dear.. 

So ishu pray to God to make rooh and raman meet again.. 

And raman find her pic in book... 

Interesting.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm dear... 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous teaser di

Ishu wants raru to meet again. And Raman saw his and ishu photo.

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting teaser😊Continue soon

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 6

Raman - actually maa today i met a cute little girl ..saying he narrates her everything his face was filled with happiness while telling about ruhi  "u know what her name is also Ruhi" saying his eyes well up 

Toshi ji - na puttat ro mat ..she wiped his tears as she knows how much he loves this name & wanted to keep this name of her daughter

Raman - her choices were same as Ish..he stopped turned his face 

Toshi ji cupped his face "tu aaj bhi use yaad karta hai na, i think u should find her"

Raman - no maa I do not miss her, nor will I ever try to find out about her, uski meri life mein koi jagah nahi hai..saying he closed his laptop & went out of his room

Toshi ji too went from from there & slept 

Next day mr & mrs bhalla went to a temple& after doing pooja toshi ji sat in a corner of it

Mr bhalla : what happened toshi ji?.he asked settling beside her

Toshi ji : bhalla ji now i m tired & i don't have any strength to carry this pain..

Mr bhalla: hua kya toshi ji..she narrates him everything

Toshi ji : wo bole ya bole but I'm his mother & a mother understand what her child wants, wo kehta hai ki use ishita ka muh nahi dekhna par wo mar raha hai andar hi andar pata nahi us raat waha aisa kya hua who destroyed the relationship of our ishita & raman..

Mr bhalla : jo bhi hua ho but my heart is not ready to accept that ishita puttar was in fault wo bachhi kitni pyari thi..

Toshi ji : ha bhalla sahab par humara raman bhi to kitna pyar karta tha usse but today he hates her please matarani sent anyone who break the wall between them..

Ruhi comes inside room to say bye to ishita before going to school

Ruhi : see mumma i'm all ready for school, you take of youself ..ishita blinked her eyes in affirmation, ruhi kissed her cheeks & headed towards her school

Ishita (St) : please murugan make ruhi & raman meet again i m sure if they will keep meeting then that day is not far when he will come to know about ruhi & me too..

In bhalla house

Raman was finding his file in bookshelf  when a album fell down

Raman : ohh godd is it the place to keep all this, ye jarur maa ne rakha hoga i had told her many times to not keep other thing in my study but she won't listen.. He about to keep it away when a photograph of his & ishita fell down, he take it & caresses her face as it was pic of their first meet..

Flashback

Mr iyer ws busy in his work when someone knocked the door

Mr iyer : yes come in..

Mr bhalla (Accountant in iyer industry) entered there with his son raman

Mr bhalla : morning sir

Mr iyer : morning omi come .

Raman :hello sir..he too greets him 

Mr iyer : you?

Mr bhalla : actually sir he is my elder son raman he had completed his studies if u can give him a job then it will be great..

Mr iyer : omi you know right now there is no vacancy..

Raman : sir please try if u can do anything i assure you i will do my work with much sincereity aapko niraash nhi karunga..

Mr iyer : ik raman but please understand..he was saying when there ishita comes inside & hugged mr iyer

Ishita : good morning appa.. 

Mr iyer : good morning kanna but subah-2 tum yahan..

Ishita : appa you had promised me something..

Mr iyer : sorry ishu but today i have a urgent meeting tomorrow pakka..

Ishita : appaaa.. She said making pout when mr bhalla said "Sir she is ur daighter?"

Mr iyer : ha omi ,she is ishita last week she has come after completing her studies from London University ..

Ishita : Namastey uncle..mr bhalla smiles & blessed her

Raman excused himself when mr iyer called him

Mr iyer : wait raman ..

Raman : yes sir..

Mr iyer : see right now i can't give you any office related post but if u r interested i can give you other work ..

Raman : means ?

Mr iyer: actually raman ishita has returned after 12yrs & now she is after me ki mai use poora Mumbai ghumau so if u can do this as i have so many back to back meetings & don't worry till then i will try to find a good job for you..

Ishita gets happy hearing this "hey please say yes na please please pleaseeee" raman smiles seeing her while mr bhalla asked him to say yes & he agreed..

Ishita : yippeeee thank you appa..

Mr iyer : raman i will arrange a car for you both just tell the driver he will take you both there..Raman nodded & both went from there

Both were waiting for car when ishita said "btw we didn't introduced to each other , hi i m ishita vishwanathan iyer"

Raman : hello myself Raman kumar bhalla..  Meanwhile car arribed & both settled inside

Ishita : so whats our first destination ?

Raman : we will start with Siddhivinayak Mandir..

Soon both reached there & take blessing ishita was so happy seeing all this

Ishita : mujhe bhi wo..she said pointing towards kumkum (tilak) on his temple

Raman smiles "go to pandit ji he will put" she happily went to him & gets happy like a kid

Ishita : mmmm this sweet is so yum.. She said munching the modak

Raman : its called modak lord ganesh's fav sweet..

Ishita : achha..

Raman : now come we will go "Gateway of India".. Both went there & enjoyed a lot specially ishita who just running there & clicking pics

Raman : ishita mam be easy or else you may fall..

Ishita: ohho don't worry i m not a kid, come lets take selfie..

Raman : how can i ?

Ishita :.ohho don't be spoil come .. & that day both clicked their first picture together ..

From that day everyday raman take her to famous places of Mumbai one day they were on Chaupaati

Ishita was roaming around & clicking pics when raman comes there holding two cones of bhel 

Raman : ishita mam lijiye.. Saying he forwards one cone to her which she taken it happily & starts eating it

Ishita : its so tasty .. He smiles

Ishita : i want to eat that.. Said pointing towarss pani puri stall

Raman : okay come.. Both went there  

Vendor : kaisa khana pasand karenge aap log?

Ishita : i want spicy .. 

Raman : no mam you can't have it as it's so spicy..

Ishita : no raman i will have don't worry aap do bhaiya..said to vendor & starts having when she starts hiccups 

Raman : see i had told you wait main pani ki bottle le kr aata hu.. Saying he runs towards the car & take out bottle & make her drink 

Ishita : raman nahi ho raha kam..she said between hiccups while he caressing her back when he remembers something & take her towards there car & take out a tiffin box &  feed her with spoonful gajar ka halwa 

Ishita starts munching it & asks him to feed one more & he did same

Raman : better?

Ishita : hmm it's so delicious who made this?

Raman : my mother she cooks very tasty food & gajar ka halwa toh her speciality none can make like her..

Ishita : really then invite me na someday please..Raman smiles hearing her self invitation & promised her that will take her one day..   

Flashback Ends

Raman's eyes well up "why you did that ishita? closed that album & went from there

That's all for now , hope you all liked it..

Precap : RaRu meets again..

Love

Harshita 

Edited by harshiidiv - 4 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Senior bhallas were worried for raman but couldn’t even blame ishita for all this🤔

Raman was also missing ishita😭

Loved the flashback ❤️

What had happened bw them😔

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too