Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I am still waiting for an announcement😭
I don’t care anything now.. but I cannot say anything without any confirmation..
As I don’t have any capacity to have any more stress..
I feel like Should I be happy or sad??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I am still waiting for an announcement😭
I don’t care anything now.. but I cannot say anything without any confirmation..
As I don’t have any capacity to have any more stress..
I feel like Should I be happy or sad??
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ftu
Man, I lack creativity when it comes to captionsand editsand colorand life, in general😆
Shibz this one is superb..👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Shibz this one is superb..👍🏼
Thanks😳
Atleast someone tell us what us the pending story and what happens.. writing mein bhi chalega 😆.. they will hang us with suspense o wat 🤔
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ftu
Man, I lack creativity when it comes to captionsand editsand colorand life, in general😆
Lovely work... 🤗
Ladies please read my ff in main forum 😃
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Lovely work... 🤗
Thanks😆
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Atleast someone tell us what us the pending story and what happens.. writing mein bhi chalega 😆.. they will hang us with suspense o wat 🤔
Wahi to😔
We deserve a closure atleast