Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Such people are really very infuriating. I just don't understand why people are so interested in peeking into others' lives. If they invest that much time in their own lives, it would do themselves and others a lot good.

I hope Abir will act sensible here on. Now that he has Naksh too to tackle, he needs to be a lot more cautious. 😆 I just hope he won't get beaten up due to any of his stupidity. 😆 He needs to take it easy. It's good to see that he is giving her the required space. Good going Abir. Keep it up! But it's going to be much more difficult to talk to her with Keerti around. I guess she too is going to be all protective about Mishti like her husband. It's actually so good to see Mishti getting pampered. ❤️

I would just day, they don't have much to do in lives that's the reason they have so much free time in hand. or maybe they don't want to do anything in life apart from throwing dirt at others. As if bringing someone else down would elevate their positions. But if only they had enough brain to think of what's better for them. Infuriating indeed. 

Oh! You will see how Abir ends up. Naksh will be MIA for a while now. But how it will end up with Kirt, that's to come soon. 😆 Mishti needs all the love in the world and her family treats her how she should be. That is, like a treasure to be cherished. ❤️

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Awesome..... What a surprise in the story,(Abhir being Naksh ka junior) loved it! 

Eagerly awaiting for the next part....

Thanks a lot! I am glad you liked it enough. 

I will be updating in a couple of hours time at max. Thanks again! ❤️

ShenzK thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked the concern of Kirthi towards Mishti .... Abhir has to be very careful since Mishti's Bhaiyya and Babhi are so protective!! Abhir ko tho bohot papad bhelne padenge.... Liked it!

Thank you 🤗

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Love the protective bhabhi and once Bhai also knows then Abir will need have a very good answer.

brilliantly written please don’t leave us hanging in the next chapter because I really want bhabhi to full investigate the matter before she tells bhai.

I take my 🎩 to you👏

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aw. Kirti’s concern and love towards Mishti is very endearing. Really excited to see what you have planned for the Mehandi function since that is coming up. Kirti can read Mishti and she won’t let this go until she finds out what’s bothering her. Maybe Abir will have to come clean to her haha.. let’s see who opens their mouth first. Most probably Abir will get scared of Kirti and do it 🤣 

I liked that Kirti could tell Abir may not have been the sole reason or main reason for her distress, it had to be something deeper. Only those who really understand us can read us like the back of their palm. 

I like that we are slowly moving forward. There is no rush to anything, everything is slowly building up. 
See you on Wednesday, 

Take care, thank you a light and sweet update 💕

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

I liked the concern of Kirthi towards Mishti .... Abhir has to be very careful since Mishti's Bhaiyya and Babhi are so protective!! Abhir ko tho bohot papad bhelne padenge.... Liked it!

Thank you 🤗

Thanks a ton! I am glad you liked it. Abir ko papad belne padengey ya dande padengey is something I will not comment on. You will witness it yourself in the upcoming chapters. It's amazing to learn that Kirti and Naksh are liked enough. 

Thanks again! :)

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Love the protective bhabhi and once Bhai also knows then Abir will need have a very good answer.

brilliantly written please don’t leave us hanging in the next chapter because I really want bhabhi to full investigate the matter before she tells bhai.

I take my 🎩 to you👏

Thank you so much! Really means a lot to me to know that the duo are liked enough in the story. 

Well, I will simply just ask one thing, does Abir have a good answer to give? 😂

Oh! Don't worry, Kirti will fully investigate the matter. She may or may not find the need to tell Naksh for him to deal with the matter. But there's surely some need for popcorns when you sit through it. 

Thank you once again! The comments are worth writing for. ❤

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

Aw. Kirti’s concern and love towards Mishti is very endearing. Really excited to see what you have planned for the Mehandi function since that is coming up. Kirti can read Mishti and she won’t let this go until she finds out what’s bothering her. Maybe Abir will have to come clean to her haha.. let’s see who opens their mouth first. Most probably Abir will get scared of Kirti and do it 🤣 

I liked that Kirti could tell Abir may not have been the sole reason or main reason for her distress, it had to be something deeper. Only those who really understand us can read us like the back of their palm. 

I like that we are slowly moving forward. There is no rush to anything, everything is slowly building up. 
See you on Wednesday, 

Take care, thank you a light and sweet update 💕

Thank you so much! I am so glad you liked it. Well, I needed to write a light one after all the emotional stuff that I have rolled down in this story. Never been my intention to bring the emotional mix into this. But I still did. 

I am a big time sucker for characters like Naksh and Kirti. So yeah! Had to have one here or else the story wouldn't have felt complete. Well, you will see how she finds out. All at once or peeling off layers one by one. 😆

Though I wanted to wrap this story in somewhat about 10-15 chapters, it's nowhere close. Also, had I done that, it would have been too abrupt and that's not something that I like. Looking at how the story's shaping up, the pace seems fine. It's just that I feel that sometimes it's too slow and would bore the readers to death. But can't go the fast paced thingy.. the story would loose it's essence then. 

Anyways, thank you so much for your time and review. It genuinely makes my day better. 

Yup, will have another one coming tomorrow. 

You too, take care. ❤

ShenzK thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.