Poll
Most overrated old SRK Movie?
Loved KKHH, K3G as a kid but can’t tolerate them at all now !
SRK+ Yrf > SRK + Dharma
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I loved ALL of them
.... Except Veer Zaara. Took me 3 trials to finally finish the movie since I kept falling asleep in the first half.
My name is Khan, do like his performance but didn't connect to character Rizwan Khan
My name is Khan, do like his performance but didn't connect to character Rizwan Khan
Meanwhile, I was crying so hard at the cinemas whilst watching MNIK, that I already had a migraine 20 minutes into the movie 😆
Dil to pagal hai..
Veer zaara. Too ott and melodramatic for me.
Oh man I loved all of them 😆
Cheating hai yeh cheating 
overrated movie 5-6 and you giving voting right for only 1
As a kid i loved all but never watched MNIK till recently. Now I can't bear any of these.
Originally posted by: MAYU5PZLB6LGKP7D
Cheating hai yeh cheating
overrated movie 5-6 and you giving voting right for only 1
Most ka option isliye diya hai
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
13