Thank you thank you😂
aapka ashirwaad aise hi banaya takiye Guruji🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank you thank you😂
aapka ashirwaad aise hi banaya takiye Guruji🙏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Par MayRa ke hormones jagrit karne ke chakkar mein tumhaara dimaag kuch bhi soch raha hai..🤣
Mai apne sare hadhe tod kar beyhadh ho gayi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
@ bold 🤣🤣
Wohi toh idhar young ones ke alawa baaki sab fun kar rahe hai..
Be it MJ, Sudhir, Antara, Diya or Aamir..🤣
I am pretty sure slogging after rich snobbish jerks isn't fun
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Why am I suddenly interested about MJ's action I dont know🤣🤣
Kya MJ pe OS aane wala hai?🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Mai apne sare hadhe tod kar beyhadh ho gayi🤣🤣
Check out the song talking bodies, might help you when you are writing an OS
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
@ bold 🤣🤣
Wohi toh idhar young ones ke alawa baaki sab fun kar rahe hai..
Be it MJ, Sudhir, Antara, Diya or Aamir..🤣
Wahi na... I guess that's why they wanted to show at prime time..
You have fun after fifty but logoon point galat nikal diya
#Fifty is the new twenty
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Baap ko shabaab chaahiye..
N beti kabaab mein haddi..
N Maya ne todi uske baap ki haddiyaan..🤣
The way she crushed his fingers while closing the door..
Hayee how I loved that bone crushing scene ..
I would have loved to see some of his fingers In plaster for few days ..rendered ineffective ... 🤬🤬🤬😡😡
Welcome back Ayushi dear..🤗
Abhi woh debs jaane..😆
MayRa ke qaside padhte huye,
Uska dhyaan MJ ki daastaan par chala gaya..🤣
Yeah trying to face everything bravely ...
Many places are opening up
But no scene of any improvement in Mumbai ..seems shootings will,be shut down uptil Jun