Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Aare wah hamari poetess🤗
Thank you Tanu..🤗
Finally lack of sleep make my brains work..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Aare wah hamari poetess🤗
Thank you Tanu..🤗
Finally lack of sleep make my brains work..
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Machine se kya dushmani hain😆
Bas I want them to break something with their utmost passion..🤣
I wanted to break some skulls but better they break machine.
Hume aap par purn vishwas hai devi
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
If you have instagram, search for the tag #lokislittlewitch you will know what nonsense I am blabbering😆
Unfortunately or fortunately I don't have instagram🙈
However I kinda recollect the name from the post you had posted in Previous DT
I need some start from where I can pick up and give my 2cents to it😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Bas I want them to break something with their utmost passion..🤣
I wanted to break some skulls but better they break machine.
Aap badi violent mood mein lagte ho🤣
I fear your dreams now😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Wherever you want them to.. but make sure you break the machine first..🤣
Ok I will try 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Likhungi🤗Aap logo ka request mai humesha fulfill karungi😳🤗
Aap toh hum Fans ki itna sunte ho unlike BH CVs🤗
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Unfortunately or fortunately I don't have instagram🙈
However I kinda recollect the name from the post you had posted in Previous DT
I need some start from where I can pick up and give my 2cents to it😆
It's fine, just search on chrome😆 type instagram #lokislittlewitch
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Aap toh hum Fans ki itna sunte ho unlike BH CVs🤗
Likhna hi maine aaplogo k liye shuru kiya hai🤗