Poll
Whom should I pair Shonali (Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar) with?
Page
of
1Okay, so if you have read my fanfiction - Love, Forever then you know who Shonali Roy Ganguly is. Though I have the whole story planned including all the characters that are going to be a part of this story and everything else. But I still faces for my characters and one of those characters is the guy whom I am going to pair with Shonali whose portrayed by Tejasswi. So vote for the one you think will look the best with Shonali.
And if you choose the "Other" option then please do comment about your choice.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Karan Tacker from Special Ops will be good choice as per me.
Originally posted by: BitterBerry
Karan Tacker from Special Ops will be good choice as per me.
I had been thinking of watching it!
Is Karan a positive character in the series?
I had been thinking of watching it!
Is Karan a positive character in the series?
Yes, he is. He's one of the agents working undercover.
Originally posted by: BitterBerry
Yes, he is. He's one of the agents working undercover.
Ooo that's cool! I'm gonna watch it now!