Originally posted by: OnlyHope
oh is this part of the whole deal?
Maybe now I wanna watch? I dnt even know..and ab to 1 month break..better off w/out it I guess :P
well yeah i guess thats the spiritual part of it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: OnlyHope
oh is this part of the whole deal?
Maybe now I wanna watch? I dnt even know..and ab to 1 month break..better off w/out it I guess :P
well yeah i guess thats the spiritual part of it
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
this show seems to have around 2-3 episodes left. im sure in the next rida gets exposed
why does rida need to be exposed??
Makaar shamila.She can never change
Ufff when will she get expose?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
why does rida need to be exposed??
i meant shamila 😆 i somehow still confuse them even though ive been watching since episode 1 onwards 😕
looks like zeeshan and rida both will die
if she does return to Zeeshan due to family pressure, i wonder what causes her to suicide?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
if she does return to Zeeshan due to family pressure, i wonder what causes her to suicide?
i wonder if they will make her suicide the ending, or if they change it which i hope they do so at least rida has some happiness.... but at the way things are right now i think suicide will be the ending
Was watching GEO and I saw this. Thank GOD 😆



SHUKAR ALHAMDULILLAH.YOU MADE MY DAY.IIS GOOD NEWS KI WAJAH SY TEARS WELLED UP IN MY EYES😭.I'M SO HAPPY NOW😃