Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Wonderful update.

The dynamics are gradually progressing and I'm eager to see where it leads to. Sneha's fondness for Rishabh is so heartwarming. 

Prerna's declaration surely did something to RB. 😅

Precap is interesting. Romantic dream. 

Hey! Thank you so much Shruti ❤️

Bas CVs bhi ese hi kuch kare I'll be super happy. Par I will take no chance and fulfil my desires through this story 😆

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

My spot...😳

Will come with detailed comments in the morning.

Unressing...

I just loved the growing bond between Rishabh and Sneha. They are so cuteeeee...

The aloo Paratha moment is so heartwarming.

Wish we could see this in the show

Ronit and Komolika. This woman!!! 

What is she upto now? Looks like she is planning to do something deadly.

Is Anurag  still hopeful about Prerna? Even after the party incident?

Sneha... I feel bad for this little munchkin...😭 poor child, she had missed her parents, specifically her Papa...🥺

RB  he is the best father and husband.

Waiting for the romantic dream!

Thanks a ton Mishti 🤗

Aloo ka Paratha mujhe bhi dekhna hai in the show 😆

Komolika is always upto something. If she isn't upto anything tab world end ho jayega. 

Corona contagious nahi hoga. & Anurag PreRish ko accept kar lega. In short, yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta. 

Im so glad you enjoyed the update ❤️

Messi21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can’t wait to see what Bajaj’s dream will be.

And Kuki also needs some attention from her father 

Please update soon

Originally posted by: Messi21

Can’t wait to see what Bajaj’s dream will be.

And Kuki also needs some attention from her father 

Please update soon

Thanks for your feedback! 

Will update soon❤️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

OMG!! This is a beautiful update. Bajaj teasing Prerna siding with Sneha😆

Sneha and her demands, making deals, I already love her. 

Sneha wants to be fed by her papa

Bajaj fed Sneha, Kukki, & Prerna❤️

Bajaj finally felt he belonged to them❤️

Komo trying to harm Sneha again😡

They both came to drop Sneha to the School

Bajaj took care of Sneha's safety already, he is a perfect father👍🏼

Basu trying to help Prerna by warning her

Poor Sneha, never experienced father's love. She is craving for that.

Bajaj gave in to her demands immediately knowing her pain.

Amazing update Manjari. Please continue soon.

Originally posted by: MR21

OMG!! This is a beautiful update. Bajaj teasing Prerna siding with Sneha😆

Sneha and her demands, making deals, I already love her. 

Sneha wants to be fed by her papa

Bajaj fed Sneha, Kukki, & Prerna❤️

Bajaj finally felt he belonged to them❤️

Komo trying to harm Sneha again😡

They both came to drop Sneha to the School

Bajaj took care of Sneha's safety already, he is a perfect father👍🏼

Basu trying to help Prerna by warning her

Poor Sneha, never experienced father's love. She is craving for that.

Bajaj gave in to her demands immediately knowing her pain.

Amazing update Manjari. Please continue soon.

Thank you❤️ Sneha is afterall a smart girl. 

I am so glad you're enjoying the updates! ❤️ I hope I can do justice to PreRish in this, all the things we probably won't get in the show I want to incorporate in this. 

Bajaj has always been like a wall to rely on for his family. No one messes with his family! 

Also, I'll update tonight! Just need to proofread the chapter and post. I have a class now will do it post that. 👍🏼

Chapter 3: That Stupid Smile

Prerna waited for Mr. Bajaj in the living room. It was 8:30 am and there was no sign of him. She decided to check on him. She knocked on his door but when there was no response she peeped in. She sighed and shook her head. He was still asleep. She looked at him sleeping peacefully and just stood there for a moment. He looks so calm all the time, she thought, how is he always in control? Why does he never let go of himself. Even while he's asleep he looks so stoic. She walked slowly towards him, she didn't want to startle him. "Mr. Bajaj," she said softly shaking him gently. "Hmm, Prerna--I wan--" He mumbled in his sleep. She couldn't hear. She crouched down on the floor near him to hear better. "Mr. Bajaj," she said again. "Shh! Kuch mat kaho," he mumbled to himself. Prerna's lips twitched. She gulped. Now he was smiling. "Is he dreaming?" she asked herself.

"Uthiye Mr. Bajaj," she said a little louder. "Its 8:30."

"Bas main yahi reh jana chahta hu," he whispered and turned his head to the other side. Prerna got up confused. She sighed. She went to the other side of the bed and sat down. She leaned over and shook him harder, "Mr. Bajaj aap late ho jaoge," she said. He caught her hand and pulled her towards him. She fell over his chest as his eyes fluttered open. He looked at her face, just inches away from him and smiled turning red. Prerna looked into his eyes. She could feel his breath on her face. Her heart raced as she felt something new stir within her. She pulled back with a jolt. Rishabh realising what he did sat up in bed too. He hid his face in his hands, embarrassed.

Prerna's heart was still beating fast. She tried to calm herself down. What just happened? She thought. What was that feeling? She shook her head coming out of it.

"Mr. Bajaj?" She said placing her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her with a straight face. "Aapki tabyat thik hai?" she asked.

"Yes, ofcourse, mujhe kya hua?" he asked. "Main thik hu," he mumbled.

"Its almost 9. Aap kabhi itni der tak sote nahi ho," she reasoned, "Isliye maine pucha.."

"Kya!" he sprang up. "I am so late." he got up and darted into the washroom. He locked the door behind him and sighed. He just needed to get away from her. A smile formed on his face as he remembered his dream. He snapped out of it. He looked at himself in the mirror with the stupid grin on his face and shook his head in disappointment. "You are in control Bajaj. You are absolutely in control." he told himself.

He freshened up and stepped into the shower and was lost again in his morning dream. Kehte hai subah ka sapna hamesha sach hota hai. He told himself smiling.

Rishabh had dreamt of dancing with Prerna alone on a yacht in the middle of nowhere. The wind was playing with her hair as he offered his hand to dance. Prerna looked clueless as there was no music. "We don't need music, Mrs. Bajaj," he said. She looked mesmerized in his eyes. She placed her hand on his hand and he pulled her towards him. He slid one hand down her waist and the other still holding her hand. He looked into her big brown eyes staring back at him. "Prerna, kya maine kabhi aapko bataya hai ki how lucky I feel ki aap meri wife hai," he said with so much love. Prerna blushed, "Yeh toh meri line honi chahiye thi," she said, "Aapne jitna mere liye kiya hai woh koi bhi nahi karta," she added looking away.

Rishabh twirled her around and caught her again. He lifted her hand towards him and kissed it softly, longingly. She shut her eyes feeling his lips against her skin. She blushed. They moved in perfect sync. They actually didn't need any music. They were dancing to the rhythms of their hearts. "Prerna-I-I wan--" Rishabh didn't understand how to tell her how he  felt. He had never done this before. He had never felt such bliss. The girl he loved was in his arms, all his. They were alone in the middle of nowhere, just the two of them, no prying eyes, no problems, no one else. Rishabh pulled her closer, held her tighter. She wrapped her hands around his neck as Rishabh moved closer by the passing second. They were lost in each other's eyes. Nothing else mattered.

Prerna's lips parted to say something when he placed a finger on her lips, "Shh, kuch mat kaho,"

Rishabh wanted time to freeze. He leaned in and kissed his wife on her cheek. Prerna shyly hid her face in Rishabh's chest. Rishabh hugged his wife and smiled. "Bas main yahi reh jana chahta hu," he said. Nothing had ever made him feel so peaceful. Prerna pulled away trying to escape but he was holding on tightly. He tucked her hair behind her ears as he cupped her face. He was so close to kissing her when he heard, "Mr. Bajaj aap late ho jaoge!" and he felt prerna vanish from between his arms. He wanted to catch her before she left.

Rishabh sighed. He looked into the mirror after his shower. "Stop smiling!" he scolded himself angrily. He couldn't wipe the smile pasted on his face. "I am losing it!" he grumbled angrily. "Akele khade hoke khudse baate kar raha hu ab," he said.  He looked in the mirror one last time, that stupid smile was still there. He sighed and got out of the washroom to find Prerna in front of him with her hands on her hips. He raised an eye brow looking at his wife, who was definitely irritated.

"Mr. Bajaj, its 9:45. Ek ghante se aap washroom mein kya kar rahe the?" she asked flustered.

Rishabh's eyes darted towards to clock, "Damn it! Meri meeting thi 9:30 aaj!"

"Maine already Mr. Mehra se kehke usse postpone karva di hai." she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh," he said relieved, "Thank god!" he said walking past Prerna.

"Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai!" she said turning around. Rishabh hoped that it was not about today morning. He didn't want the stupid smile to come back. It took a lot of effort to control that.

"Hum shaam ko bhi baat kar sakte hai Prerna," he said looking at her.

"Nahi." she said adamantly. "Abhi."

He sighed. Why was he even arguing? She had become even more stubborn in the last 8 years.

"Kahiye?" he asked with a straight face.

Prerna didn't understand the coldness in his voice. "Ek minute," she said, "Pehle toh aap mujhe batao what's going on? Aap subah se itne strange ku act kar rahe ho?" she asked.

"Strange? Not at all. I'm normal." he said feeling in control of all his emotions.

"Oh really?" she said rolling her eyes. "Aap neend mein muskura rahe the, Mr.Bajaj! Bas mujhe yahi rehna hai, kuch mat bolo, pata nahi kya kya keh rahe the!" Prerna said flustered. Mr. Bajaj was the constant in her life. She needed him to be in control so she could be at peace. And since morning she had been feeling so strange around him.

Mr. Bajaj felt his cheeks heat up. I was talking aloud? He thought. His smile was back on his face thinking about Prerna hugging him.

"Yeh!" Prerna pointed at him, "esehi smiled kar rahe the subah bhi."

Rishabh straightened his face. "Haan toh?" he said in impulse, "Main ab smile bhi nahi kar sakta?" he added looking at her. "Aapko yeh zaruri baat karni thi mujhse?" he asked. "Don't waste my time Prerna!" he said faking anger. He didn't know any other way to seem normal in front of her.

Prerna's jaw dropped. "Main?" she had a huge impulse to fight with him but she controlled. She had more important things to talk about. "Mujhe Kukki ke baare mein baat karni thi," she said emphasising on Kukki so that he knows she doesn't have time to waste either.

He didn't look apologetic. "Kahiye." he said.

Prerna frowned. Why did he have to be so rude to her? His mood kept changing these days, she failed to understand why. Sometimes he was the sweetest human on this planet and then there were times like these when he was the most exasperating human. Such extremes! Prerna thought.

"Mr. Bajaj aap Kukki se dur ku bhaag rahe hai?" she asked directly.

Rishabh was surprised at her question. "What? What rubbish!"

"Maine bhi notice kiya hai, and Kukki ko bohot burra lagta hai." she mentioned.

Mr. Bajaj's jaw stiffened. He didn't want to talk about it.

"Aapko mujhe batana hoga, kya problem hai? Woh bachi aapka wait karti rehti hai aur aap uski taraf dekhte bhi nahi."

Rishabh sighed. "Main usse baat kar lunga." he said wanting to leave when Prerna caught his hand. "You can talk to be Mr. Bajaj," she assured.

Rishabh hated talking about his past. There was only darkness and pain, insecurities and betrayal. "Kukki looks just like her." Rishabh said frowning. "All her actions, all her expressions, everything reminds me of that cheat--" he stopped himself. He tried to control his words. Prerna listened intently. He had never spoken to her about his past life. Everything had always been about her and just now it dawned on her that even her husband might have had a difficult life. "Aap kiski baat kar rahe hai? Aapki wife?" she asked.

"Ex-wife." Rishabh corrected. "Menaka. She cheated on me, with someone who was more powerful. Because he was more powerful." he corrected his statement hatefully. Prerna was shocked to hear that. "She was my first love, and she broke my heart," he said coldly.

It all made sense to Prerna now. Why he didn't believe in love. Why he had become so cold. Why he used to laugh at Prerna when he had met her for the first time. He had gone through something so similar to her. He must be carrying that pain inside him for so many years. She looked at her husband empathetically. "Mr. Bajaj, aapne kabhi bataya hi nahi," she said with guilt in her tone. They had always just discussed her problems, her feelings, her life. What about his feelings? Prerna felt guilty for never even trying to understand why he was this way. She had always seen his darker side but what was behind this wall he built around himself she never tried to find out. Suddenly the curiosity to know more arose within her. "Mujhe iss baare mein baat karna nahi pasand." he said. Prerna didn't want to push him at the moment.

"But Mr. Bajaj, aap iss wajah se Kukki ka dil nahi tod sakte. She loves you. She needs her dad. Menaka ne chahe jo kiya ho, Kukki aapko kabhi hurt nahi karegi." Prerna explained.

"I know Prerna, and I love her too, I love her a lot. Aap jaanti hai." he said with his eyes welling up.

"She isn't Menaka and she will never leave you." Prerna reassured him holding his hand in both her hands. "I know all this must be so hard on you, par isme uss bachi ka kya kusur?"  

"Kaha hai Kukki?" Rishabh asked nodding. She was right.

"College ke liye ready ho rahi hai." Prerna said with a smile. She was glad he understood.

Rishabh left the room without another word. He went to Kukki's room. She was just leaving when he entered her room. She banged into him. She stood straight and took a step back. She was afraid of Mr. Bajaj. She looked at the floor. Mr. Bajaj looked at his daughter. He didn't know what to say. How should he tell her how much he cares about her.

"Main aapko college chodunga aaj," he announced. Kukki's eyes shot up and went from Rishabh to Prerna and back to Rishabh.

"I hope there isn't a problem with that." he stated. It wasn't a question. He left the room not knowing what else to say.

"Prerna tum bhi chalo na," Kukki said. "Pata nahi dad ko kya ho gaya hai aaj."

"Kukki, itne dino se tum unke saath time spend karna chahti thi aur ab? Ab darr ku rahi ho?" Prerna asked. Kukki was scared but she also really did want to spend time with Rishabh.

"Chalo na," she requested Prerna.

"Meri meeting hai toh main thodi jaldi mein hu. And I really think tum dono ko akele mein baat karni chahiye." she insisted.

There was silence for the first 5 minutes in the car. Kukki watched Rishabh drive wondering what was going on in his mind. Why did he suddenly propose to drop her to college today.

"Tumhara college kesa chal raha hai?" he asked.

"Acha chal raha hai, dad. Mere grades bhot ache hai."

"That's great." he gulped. Now what? How does Prerna do this so naturally? He wondered. He had no idea how to show or tell his daughter that he loved her.

Kukki was feeling so bad in the silence. Her heart craved her father's love but he never voiced it. Did he really have nothing to say to her? She wondered.

"Dad," she said reconsidering what she was about to say. Rishabh looked at her before looking at the road again. He could hear the sadness in her voice now. He felt guilty thinking about what Prerna had said.

"Dad, kya main sach mein itni burri beti hu ki aap mujhse baat tak nahi karte?" she asked.

Rishabh accelerated to the side of the road and stopped the car. He couldn't believe that his daughter thought this!

"Kukki!" he said sternly. She looked scared. Her eyes were already filled with tears. She expect him to scold her again, and he did.

"How dare you think like that!" he scolded. That was all for those tears to start falling. Rishabh's heart ached looking at her tears but he couldn't help it. He was full of anger. Not towards her but himself! How could he let his daughter feel like this for so long.

"You are the world's best daughter and the most precious thing in my life!" he said still sounding angry. Kukki couldn't stop crying. She shook her head. "Aap jhooth keh rahe ho," she said.

Rishabh couldn't see her crying. Not now, not ever. "Have I ever lied to you?" he asked.

"I told you the truth always, whether it was about your mother or your brother!" he exclaimed.

Kukki cried on. "Stop crying kukki," he said wiping his daughter's tears. "I--I am sorry." he said guiltily. He immediately softened realising that his anger was only making it worse for the poor girl.

Kukki was surprised by the sudden change in tone. She looked at Rishabh. He really did look apologetic. Rishabh continued, he had to fix this. "Kukki you are the reason that I kept going and didn't give up." he admitted. "Jab Menaka humme chodke gayi main kuch nahi tha. Par jab bhi main tumhe dekhta mujhe taakat milti. Tumhare liye sab kuch karna chaha maine. Aur tum--"Dad aapne sab kiya bhi mere liye, par bachpan mein aap mujhse itna pyaar karte the, mera itna dhyaan rakhte the par fir jab main badi hui toh ku woh pyaar wapas le liya. Ku mujhse itne dur chale gaye?" she questioned tears still streaming down her cheeks.

Rishabh gave kukki her handkerchief. "I am sorry. This is all my fault. It's just--" he considered telling Kukki the truth like always. But he stopped himself. He didn't want his daughter to hate herself because of him. If he told her the truth she would only hate Menaka more and probably even start hating her own face. He knew that she really cared about him. They were there for each other when nobody else was. He wanted his daughter to be full of love and positivity. Nothing bad would even touch her as long as Rishabh was alive. "Just what dad?" she asked.

"I just don't know how to show my love. I love you, Kukki. And nothing you do or say can ever change this. You are my strength and my backbone. I can't even imagine my life without you!" He said, a tear had just escape his eye too. He had never cried in front of Kukki. He had always been strong for her.

Kukki wiped her dad's tears and hugged him. "I love you too dad!" she said. "I am sorry maine aapko galat samjha." she added. Rishabh stroked her hair and hugged her tightly. He had no idea he was breaking his daughter's heart. He said a small thank you to Prerna in his heart. If it wasn't for her he would probably not even realize how bad Kukki was feeling. Prerna was truly an angel sent from god.

"Chale? warna tum late ho jaogi college ke liye." Rishabh said snapping out of his emotions. He didn't want to look weak in front of Kukki. Kukki nodded. "Dad, aapne hamesha mujhe protect kiya hai. Main bas yeh chahti hu ki aap mujhse share karo. Aap akele nahi ho dad. Main hoon aapke saath aur ab main badi ho gayi hoon. I really want to be there for you." she said from her heart.

"Tum chahe jitni badi ho jao, you'll always be my little princess." Rishabh said. Kukki smiled. "And I'll never stop protecting you." he added. This was probably the first time he was talking so openly with Kukki.

"But you can share your pain with me now." Kukki said. "I know how much you've been through all these years dad. Pehle mom ne aapke saath jo kiya uska pain aur fir aapne Prerna se sirf mere liye shaadi kar li. Apne baare mein toh kabhi aapne socha hi nahi." she said.

Rishabh was silent. He didn't know how to share his pain. No one had ever asked him how he was feeling. No one had ever bothered to see past the cold hearted man.

Kukki looked at him waiting for a response so he said, "Okay." pursing his lips, "I will try." he said honestly.

Kukki laughed in the middle of crying. "You're so cute dad," she said as she pulled his cheek. Rishabh shot a glare at her. No one had ever called Rishabh Bajaj cute! Kukki straightened her face, "Sorry." she said hiding her laugh. She sighed. It felt like a weight had been lifted off her heart. Rishabh's behavior had really been bothering her for so many days now. She was so glad that they were right on track to mend their relation. Her dad had taken the first step and now Kukki decided to make more efforts to understand him better too.

Rishabh stopped the car outside her college. "See you dad," she said with the widest smile Rishabh had seen in many days. "See you and take care of yourself." Rishabh said with a smile. Kukki smiled at him before happily strutting into college. She was so ecstatic. Rishabh was never too expressive but even hearing 'see you' and 'take care' from him meant so much to Kukki. She was walking in a daze when she banged into Kaushik.

Rishabh sat there and smiled to himself. He decided to call Prerna. He had to thank her.

"Hello?" Prerna answered in the first ring.

"Prerna," Rishabh said finding himself at a loss for words again.

"All good Mr. Bajaj?" she asked.

"Thank you," he said. He wanted to explain to her how he was feeling but it was becoming so difficult. His heart was so full of love.

"Kya hua?" She asked with a sparkle in her eyes. She was glad something good came out of it but now she was eager to know what.

"I--Woh kukki--hum--"Mr. Bajaj," Prerna said with a small chuckle, "Main office main hi hu, aapka lunch laayi hu, saath lunch karte hai, fir aap mujhe bata sakte ho ki kya hua exactly." She knew her husband wasn't good at expressing his feelings.

"Lunch? But I have a meeting at 2." he said.

"I know. Isliye hum 12:30 lunch karenge. Aapne ghar se nikalne se pehle breakfast bhi nahi kiya. Main bhi bhul gayi aapke subah ke pagalpan ke wajah se." she said remembering his crazy behavior in the morning.

Rishabh blushed. "Aata hu main." he said with a smile. Prerna smiled too cutting the call.

He looked at himself in the rearview mirror. "Thank God Prerna wasn't looking at me!" he said looking at the stupid smile on his face. He was about to drive off when he saw Kukki's phone.

"Pch. Ab mujhe usse college mein dhundna padega." Rishabh thought lazily.

He parked the car on the side and went inside with her phone. Luckily he did not have to go too far. He saw Kukki & Kaushik arguing near the entrance.

"Itna acha mood tha mera sab kharab kar diya!" Kukki shouted.

"Tumhe subah subah dekhkar mera bhi koi din nahi bann gaya!" Kaushik retorted.

Kukki's jaw dropped. "Tum mere raste mein aaye hi ku?" she asked annoyed.

"Main? Andhi ho gayi ho kya? Jo khade insaan se takra gayi?"

"Beech raste mein kaun khada hota hai!" she argued.

"Ku tumhare baap ka college--" Kaushik stopped mid-sentence. Rishabh was standing right behind Kukki, with fury written all over his face.

"Ruk ku gaye. Iske dad ke baare mein kuch keh rahe the?" Rishabh asked. Kukki's eyes widened as she turned around to look at Rishabh. "Dad?" Kukki gasped. Kaushik was so dead! She thought looking at Rishabh's expressions.

Kaushik's doubt had just been confirmed. He was Kukki's dad. He had seen him the other day at the party at Kukki's house. Rishabh also recognised him as a member of the Basu house who had left behind Anurag the other day.

"Complete what you were saying." Rishabh said gritting his teeth. Kaushik gulped. "Dad hum toh bas--" Kukki tried to resolve the matter but Rishabh stopped her. He walked upto Kaushik and looked into his eyes.

"Agar main chahu toh main yeh college kharid sakta hu. Aur sabse pehle pata hai kaun rusticate hoga?" Rishabh said titling his head a little. "Tum." he said pointing at him. "Nobody and I repeat, NO one talks to my daughter in such a disrespectful way!" he warned. Kukki was feeling bad as she watched Kaushik look down. She didn't know how to explain to her dad that this was just a meaningless banter.

"Sorry, sir." Kaushik said. "I'm not the one you need to apologize to. Aurato ki respect karna seekho. And next time just stay away from Kukki!" Rishabh said. He didn't want any member of the Basu family even in the vicinity of his family. He did not trust them in the slightest. He had made his point. He turned to Kukki and gave her the phone. "Gaadi mein chhut gaya tha." he said. He looked at Kaushik again over his shoulder before leaving. "I didn't hear a sorry." he commented.

"Sorry Kukki." Kaushik said immediately. Kukki nodded. "It's okay."

"Better." Rishabh said before walking off.

Precap : Anurag overhears Komolika threating the nurse. He finds out that Sneha is his daughter. Prerna & Rishabh have lunch together.

Hellooo guys! I really hope that you guys enjoy this update! I really wanted to do justice to Kukki & Bajaj's relation. There is more development to come in the chapters to come. But I really hope it stood up to what you guys expect.

Do leave behind a comment & hit the like button 🤗

Regards,

Manjari   

Also, so sorry I keep changing the name of the story but this is final! 😆

Edited by MrsRishabhBajaj - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Main title dekh ke Ek minute ke liye confuse hogai thi 

Hayee.. Rishabh ka dream, bina music dance, reminded me of Kuch kuch hota hai 

Prerna caught him smiling in his sleep, Aaj kal bohut muskusra rahe hain Mr Bajaj, unki smile dekh ke accha lagta hai  😳

Finally he had a conversation with Kukki and Protect RB is back 😎

They’ll have lunch together. Jaldi jaldi update karna abh. I want to see their lunch date 

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

Also, so sorry I keep changing the name of the story but this is final! 😆 The earlier name didn't seem apt and I kept feeling something isn't right. 

Now it seems good 😎 Not a very original name but it isn't an original idea either. I'm just continuing the story 😳

But I dear there is already a story in this name.  Please do check before it is reported.