I will join you all in 20 min.🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will join you all in 20 min.🤗
Welcome Tiara❤️
where are you these days?
Our washing machine broke down, I was on washing duty 😆😆
Pranipat Tiara Devi,🤗
Hope you are doing fine...missed you in previous days
Originally posted by: tournesol
Our washing machine broke down, I was on washing duty 😆😆
😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Pranipat Tiara Devi,🤗
Hope you are doing fine...missed you in previous days
I am doing fine. Missed you all too 🤗
Originally posted by: tournesol
Our washing machine broke down, I was on washing duty 😆😆
Oh
Nowadays no repair man is also not available 😆 Poor me 🤣