Originally posted by: Mishh007
Ye kaunsa game hai?
Mat download karna app store se ek dum bekaar game hai😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Ye kaunsa game hai?
Mat download karna app store se ek dum bekaar game hai😆
This 😆
https://twitter.com/akshayerathi/status/1251374041878761472
And then also this 😆
https://twitter.com/akshayerathi/status/1251474530108715009
Such a confused soul 😆
I know Roudram Ranam Rudhiram is going to be an iconic Indian film just like Bahubali. But I have promised myself that I won't be going to theaters for atleast a year due to this pandemic scare.
Originally posted by: heartbleed
I know Roudram Ranam Rudhiram is going to be an iconic Indian film just like Bahubali. But I have promised myself that I won't be going to theaters for atleast a year due to this pandemic scare.
Baapre tumko naam yaad bhi ho gaya 😲 I don't think the movie will release any time soon. Dates will change given they haven't even finished shooting and they have a lot of foreign actors in the movie. So to get them back on the set itself will take some time. Movie release kahan se hogi 😆
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Baapre tumko naam yaad bhi ho gaya 😲 I don't think the movie will release any time soon. Dates will change given they haven't even finished shooting and they have a lot of foreign actors in the movie. So to get them back on the set itself will take some time. Movie release kahan se hogi 😆
Last I heard, its releasing in April 2021
Maybe .. no idea .. Don't think government will allow any movie shooting for months now. Uske upar international flights kab start honge nobody knows.
I really hate this evil ghonchu😡
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0