Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Arre her dialogue
Bade sapne aur choti aukaat khoon baha the hai
I changed it for the ring
As she thinks she deserves bigger and better💍💎
I thought kuch double meaning hai😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I thought kuch double meaning hai😆
No ya...
Aaj lagta mera dimaag double bubble chal raha
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Kehdo ki Maya's special surprise tha😆
I sent her the clip😆
Sleeping through the entire night is the last thing he wants🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Sleeping through the entire night is the last thing he wants🤣🤣
She understands but doesn't implement😆
Lets go toh aise kaha Rudra ne jaise room mein jaate hi SR hone wali hai but they started setting up the room