Aftermonths of calling her bland....Aajkal mujhe kiara acchi lagne lagi he...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Aftermonths of calling her bland....Aajkal mujhe kiara acchi lagne lagi he...
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Watching sa re ga ma pa
This neha is such a cringe. Such tight fitting ugly clothes, layers of cream in the name of make up and over enthusiast toh hai hi.
That was the best season. Got multiple extensions and ran over 8 months because of high TRP.
Neha is always like that. And it was her first show as a judge so understandable 😂
Good catch for Athiya, KL is good looking, well spoken and is a future superstar of Indian cricket..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_HedLRplTv/?igshid=2j8r1yyzbrbq
wow a reality show ran for over 8 months.That was the best season. Got multiple extensions and ran over 8 months because of high TRP.
Neha is always like that. And it was her first show as a judge so understandable 😂
Where are Khaai R Haagi and ATC?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0