I am the witness to itMishti aur rona dhona? 😲 Tab toh jana hi padega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am the witness to itMishti aur rona dhona? 😲 Tab toh jana hi padega
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why the hell do you sound confused baccha?
Gadhi dusre par ke toes ko zara press kar
Aapko kaise pata I am confused???
Did the pressing... But... Waaaaaaa 😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am the witness to it
🤣🤣🤣
Sujz ka sarcasmOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Long story short, I do Rona dhona and Nautanki with someone of my age... And Alexia di is the one who bears our tantrums besides doing nautanki herself🤣
Lalz ka updates mangne ka khumaar
Octo ki nautanki🤣
Shre ki psychoness
Mahi ki mature comments
Tujhe achhe se jaanti hunOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Aapko kaise pata I am confused???
Did the pressing... But... Waaaaaaa 😭
Bol kya hua?
Careless kahiki
Puri ki puri jhalli hai
Kabhi toh shaant raha karo
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kabhi toh shaant raha karo
Who told I am not shaant😎
Aisa jhoot nahi bolte bacchaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Who told I am not shaant😎
Paap lagega🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tujhe achhe se jaanti hun
Bol kya hua?
Careless kahiki
Puri ki puri jhalli hai
@Bold- Haein???😕
Thanks for the compliment😎
Paap jaye bhad mein
Ask everyone... They will agree I am shant😎