Bollywood CC #41- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

52

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I hope world can see India pharma capability.. and laat maare China ko.. India if solves it's red tape can be a huge production house.

Really mera Bharat mahan , served d humanity in d pandemic as India also affected by it . Great India . God bless india forever . India must be included in un,unsc,etc.. n China must be kicked out . already few countries considering to pull out from China their companies n hope they invest in india n must keep c in international court n action must be taken after d pandemic .god bless Bharat forever .
Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 6 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~


Thats a ridiculous reason to not use it. 😆 Right now people should be ready to literally consume anything as long as it saves their lives. We can have all these ego wars later when we are still alive. Researchers and doctors only believe in research not endorsement of a politician so I wouldn't criticise them for having their problem with Trump's endorsement as long as they are researching on it and looking for actual results.We can't blindly follow something that can result in death.


I m hoping its resolved by 20th cause I couldn't find some medicines at the store and I will be running out of those medicines soon. The store wala too told me to wait for 20th.

I know it's ridiculous but I can't believe its happening.. sum docs-md profile I know on Twitter n see them hating hcq only because they hate Trump. Most apt example of Dr. Fauci... Once endorsed same medicine and now showing hesitance..

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Bharat mata ki jai, vandemataram , jai hind . God save Bharat n bless forever 🙏🇮🇳❤️
1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice creativity but they also have to be safe n risking their lives n serving d humanity n nation , good . 😂

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".