Poll
Your Favorite Actress Among Them (Part IX)
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/i/status/1250839589226332160
You have showed some courage here. You'll always have a friend in me.
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Vote & Comment
Jaya ji, although wo thodi sanak gyi hai aajkal, but she was such a natural actor, her Mili is ❤️
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
https://twitter.com/i/status/1250839589226332160
You have showed some courage here. You'll always have a friend in me.
I don't understand this but I clearly understand many members here will be annoyed by me making similar topics again & again, just bear me for a while I won't stay longer.
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
I don't understand this but I clearly understand many members here will be annoyed by me making similar topics again & again, just bear me for a while I won't stay longer.
Even if their annoyed I’ll make them “vanish” 😆
Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY
Jaya ji, although wo thodi sanak gyi hai aajkal, but she was such a natural actor, her Mili is ❤️
Yes She is an amazing actress
Part IX kuch zyada nhi hogya.. 😲
In ur opening post add link to one level previous poll.. so this way we can check all
Part IX kuch zyada nhi hogya.. 😲
In ur opening post add link to one level previous poll.. so this way we can check all
I think it’s a ten part series
Part IX kuch zyada nhi hogya.. 😲
In ur opening post add link to one level previous poll.. so this way we can check all
Okay, I will do that
Hema ❤️❤️❤️
Rekha❤️❤️
Zeenat❤️
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0