Same here yaar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Same here yaar
Aaj actually jab mai update nahi post kar pa rahi thi toh mujhe rona aa raha tha😭
Pata nahi kyu aaj bahut yaad aa rahi hai mineil ki
Aaj pure 3 hafte ho gaye unko bina dekhe
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Same here yaar
Days are getting longer .I read all this may go upto June . Better we get prepared.
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Days are getting longer .I read all this may go upto June . Better we get prepared.
😭😭😭
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Aaj actually jab mai update nahi post kar pa rahi thi toh mujhe rona aa raha tha😭
Pata nahi kyu aaj bahut yaad aa rahi hai mineil ki
Aaj pure 3 hafte ho gaye unko bina dekhe
I know it's getting tougher day by day .It's a month now without MiNeil 🤢 coming days is going to be very tough for us
God..... Yaar.... Poore mineilians pagal Ho chuke hai.... 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Aaj actually jab mai update nahi post kar pa rahi thi toh mujhe rona aa raha tha😭
Pata nahi kyu aaj bahut yaad aa rahi hai mineil ki
Aaj pure 3 hafte ho gaye unko bina dekhe
Sach me yaar... Bouhut yaad aa rahi hai.... Din ka bhi pata nahi chal raha mujhe.... 😭
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I know it's getting tougher day by day .It's a month now without MiNeil 🤢 coming days is going to be very tough for us
Yaar Abbi to yeh bhi confirm nahi hai hi lock down may me hatega bhi ya nahi....
I just hate this corno....🤬
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yaar Abbi to yeh bhi confirm nahi hai hi lock down may me hatega bhi ya nahi....
I just hate this corno....🤬
Extension chances are very high . By then we all will be mad 🤣
I want srj in live 😭 I will die warna.. 😭
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277