Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Achha hai lage raho😆
😆
What are you doin? Still stuck with your boyfriend? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Achha hai lage raho😆
😆
What are you doin? Still stuck with your boyfriend? 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
She was here for real and you missed it🤔
Mera toh bad luck hi kharab hai
Nah due to my juniors ka training sessions I shifted to my room in my flat
Bad luck kharab hi hota hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nah due to my juniors ka training sessions I shifted to my room in my flat
Are you not happy about it? 😆
I am happy to be free from one idiot but now I have to handle five more idiots
Harshada will come once again Octo🤗
She will come to meet you
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am happy to be free from one idiot but now I have to handle five more idiots
Poor you😆
They dont listen only yaar
BF ko threaten to kar sakte inhe kya karun