Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Ouch. Saw whole show yet? 😳
4 epi mein ho gaya mera🤣 can't bear anyone except Samaira and Umang 4th epi toh maine 10 min mein khatam kiya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Ouch. Saw whole show yet? 😳
4 epi mein ho gaya mera🤣 can't bear anyone except Samaira and Umang 4th epi toh maine 10 min mein khatam kiya
Tannu, have you watched Nia Sharma's trapped? Dekhna mat, bakwaas hai, main bas puch rahi😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I slept well for a change😆
Headache is gone and I am full of energy today😆
That's good to know👍🏼
Aur bhi creativity jagegi ab😃
Rishi/Rajiv-You have no idea what I am capable of!
Rudra/Maya-No offense, but I feel.as of I am being threatened by a cupcake
Credits: Instagram
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Lucky you😆
I ruined my sleep for four more shots and then it's so hot that even after sleeping for 5 hours in the day I feel lazy and an headache😭
Hope you get better🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rishi/Rajiv-You have no idea what I am capable of!
Rudra/Maya-No offense, but I feel.as of I am being threatened by a cupcake
Credits: Instagram
😆
Ananya- don't remind me of Cupcake😭
Arrey, bichaari ka torture session toh main bhool hi gayi😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Arrey, bichaari ka torture session toh main bhool hi gayi😆
Life mein woh Cupcakes ke naam se hi dar ke bhaag jayegi😆
More than gabar😈