Barrister Babu Chat Club #7 *Khoya Khoya Chand*- Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.6k

Users

11

Likes

238

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2WVJQRMTYHTVI7HM

Mini positive hi rahegi until.... Rehne do suspense...😎

Love oh rhi hoon. Prompt notebook mein hai... Raat Ko likhungi...

What?

Mini positive tab tak thik jab tak I dont see Ani near her

Prompt notebook bhi hai tera?

Has it been seen by anyone?🤣

Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

What?

Mini positive tab tak thik jab tak I dont see Ani near her

Prompt notebook bhi hai tera?

Has it been seen by anyone?🤣

Bold- it's likh hi ... Typo error...

Haan... 3 notebooks😎

Naah, kisine nahi dekha...😎

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4MFV3EGJPXEQYVZD

Bold- it's likh hi ... Typo error...

Haan... 3 notebooks😎

Naah, kisine nahi dekha...😎

3 notebooks?

Paagal kahiki

I wish he sees them once🤣

Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

3 notebooks?

Paagal kahiki

I wish he sees them once🤣

Bilkul nahiiiiiiiiii 🤧😠

I have hidden my diaries and prompt notebooks and rough FF notebooks from him with great difficulty...😔

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LZ6FY366OHAPI7C6

Bilkul nahiiiiiiiiii 🤧😠

I have hidden my diaries and prompt notebooks and rough FF notebooks from him with great difficulty...😔

I desperately wait for that moment when he reads them and reacts to it🤣
Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I desperately wait for that moment when he reads them and reacts to it🤣

Ji nahi for my sake...

Waise I have written the teaser for the FF... Post kar doon???😎

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EQ25ZWJK6CG4VX5U

Ji nahi for my sake...

Waise I have written the teaser for the FF... Post kar doon???😎

If ever I get the chance to talk to him again revealing this will be my first priority🤣

Kaam pe lag aur bak bak karna band kar

Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

If ever I get the chance to talk to him again revealing this will be my first priority🤣

Kaam pe lag aur bak bak karna band kar

Oh god! Save me!!!

Haan... Kam pe lag rhi hoon. Teaser likh diya hai. Bass proofreading... Then first chapter... Uske Baad post... Kal post karungi...

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ASTUDRNHNL766ZIS

Oh god! Save me!!!

Haan... Kam pe lag rhi hoon. Teaser likh diya hai. Bass proofreading... Then first chapter... Uske Baad post... Kal post karungi...

Teaser pehle post karte hai and then go for the chapter after a good response on the teaser is recieved

Tujhe kyun bachna hai behen?

Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Teaser pehle post karte hai and then go for the chapter after a good response on the teaser is recieved

Tujhe kyun bachna hai behen?

Okay...

You yourself said that you will reveal to him about my secrets🥺

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".