Originally posted by: Octothorpe
That's me. I say the same thing when I'm hurt or disappointed. Just give him some time to clear out his thoughts. He'll get better.
He was never like this...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
That's me. I say the same thing when I'm hurt or disappointed. Just give him some time to clear out his thoughts. He'll get better.
He was never like this...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I am angry nowOriginally posted by: WUMTSSAJ5DPNL6BE
Poocha tha... He said, 'You will never understand. I don't want to hurt anyone. So better leave it.'
How could he do this?
Gadha kahika
Haawwww. Your IPK waala code🤓
Agar aisa hota toh I agree butOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
That's me. I say the same thing when I'm hurt or disappointed. Just give him some time to clear out his thoughts. He'll get better.
Originally posted by: 5LFYMQJJ543KVXMU
He was never like this...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Time changes people. I get him. That has been me a lot of times actually
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Agar aisa hota toh I agree but
I don't know what has happened but just thinking it from my perspective that he needs time 😳
Wahi toh. Donkey. Gadha no 1. 😡
Mujhe bhi usse ab baat nahi karni🥱
Lo. And I thought you got it
Btw who is he here?😆