Something like that 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Something like that 😒
Aisa kya hua?Originally posted by: WNR2WK6LOY5CELIU
He has changed 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Waaaaaaa... It isn't that he changed all of a sudden... But phir bhi...🥺
Ek mahine se ajeeb ho gya hai
I hate this going out yaar
Why do you think so?Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Mishti and Alexia have their code language🤓🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aisa kya hua?
Khud usi se pooch lijiye😕
I am feeling bad... I am stressed...
I want to cry 😭😭😭😭😭😩😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hate this going out yaar
Haein? Kyun bahar ja rhi ho aap? Shopping?
Mere pass uska number hai jo me use call karu aur woh bata de?Originally posted by: UNH4ESIHYP3NDISO
Khud usi se pooch lijiye😕
I am feeling bad... I am stressed...
I want to cry 😭😭😭😭😭😩😭😭😭😭
Waise no use of that too