Bollywood CC #41- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

52

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

TV actors.i saw post here only about their marriage.

Oh I c , thanks .
7TTALEONS472BEO3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I used to be active in Pavitra Rishta forum during Arjun-Purvi pairing days but I would mainly go to see their shippers meltdown after Arjun got married to Ovi 😆 .

I can't stand that serial. My mom watched that serial though. The serials I have watched in my life time are Dil mil gaye, Geet, Madhubala, Pardes mein mera dil, Beyhadh and Bepannah . (All of them were either Drashti's or Jenny's serials) .

In Hollywood , 1-2 seasons of Pretty little liars, The Vampire diaries, Smallville.

Korean dramas: boys over flowers, coffee prince.

Japanese drama : Hanazakari no kimitachi e ( This is fav- It's damn funny) .

_The end

I am no longer interested in TV shows and dramas. Shakti man and all are kids shows . So, I am not going to mention.

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 6 years ago
QV7SWIXIQ2IUGVNK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Amrita thinks Ibrahim is the funniest among the three. Aisa hai toh bohat maza aayega KWK 10 onward dekhne mein.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Kunal Verma and pooja banerjee finally got married

I’m 😲. How could they get married during COVID-19? 🤔

OGYAI3PJWLF5PUU3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

There were rumours about Aamir Ali and sanjeeda separation also.

And Sanjeeda Harshvardhan Rane pairing up

XJILCTEOBK4Y3HT7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Arre wah her first hero.


https://www.instagram.com/p/B_C4TGanZpO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link



But I don't think they had been dating for 12 years. Pooja had fling with many including Govinda, right?


She is a divorcee right?

Q7GMOWS635K62SXP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I dont think so..they have been in a reltionship since 14-15 yrs.

CBZZJPLBX3KGGDON thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

She was murdered by her fan club president 😔.


What? Is that true? And who is she?


Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
yes she was married before

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".