Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I don't know ya! Mishti ka you would know better, Lalz just keeps busy, Mahi would be doing something or the other, Sujz would also be busy with her stuff.😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I don't know ya! Mishti ka you would know better, Lalz just keeps busy, Mahi would be doing something or the other, Sujz would also be busy with her stuff.😆
Mishti ka online classes maybe? IDK to be honest😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mishti ka online classes maybe? IDK to be honest😆
Haan maybe. Everyone is having their online classes except for me🤣
I have to talk to my juniors 😭
That's the only thing I have to do
I'm glad I'm not into all this🤣
Having my own sweet time🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mishti ka online classes maybe? IDK to be honest😆
Sahi pakade hain😎
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I don't know ya! Mishti ka you would know better, Lalz just keeps busy, Mahi would be doing something or the other, Sujz would also be busy with her stuff.😆
Main aa gyi😎