Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Actually that makes him more hot..... His tattoo plays luka chupi there..... ☺️🤣
Yes that is so sexy☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Actually that makes him more hot..... His tattoo plays luka chupi there..... ☺️🤣
Yes that is so sexy☺️
Yaar tum sab chup ho jaao.. main aur nehi Sharma sakti ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
uski galti.... usne propose Kia tha ... Ab mere nakhre sehene padege
Ye huyi na PB2 viewers wali baat 👏🤗
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Neil
Banda bahut hi hot laga un kapdo mein......aur the way he keeps 4 buttons of his shirt open☺️☺️☺️
I love this ang pradarshan☺️🤣
Chup chup chup 🤫🤫🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🙈🔥
No no no🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
When i saw some old episodes i noticed even hanuman used to wear such clothes most of the time but i never noticed.....but neil par toh ye kapde aise jache jaise uske liye hi bane ho.....i think because of his height.
Wo ek Kabhi khushi kabhi gham wala shareyi tha na!!
Lucknow da kurta pathani salwar, tab lage mard warna lage bekaar 😆
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I am just waiting for this news to come....
Shooting start ho rahi hai....
M sure. BTS v dalenge dono. Bith r missing shoot 😆
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277