Originally posted by: anjali0111
Neil
Banda bahut hi hot laga un kapdo mein......aur the way he keeps 4 buttons of his shirt open☺️☺️☺️
I love this ang pradarshan☺️🤣
Actually that makes him more hot..... His tattoo plays luka chupi there..... ☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Neil
Banda bahut hi hot laga un kapdo mein......aur the way he keeps 4 buttons of his shirt open☺️☺️☺️
I love this ang pradarshan☺️🤣
Actually that makes him more hot..... His tattoo plays luka chupi there..... ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
uski galti.... usne propose Kia tha ... Ab mere nakhre sehene padege
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Neil
Banda bahut hi hot laga un kapdo mein......aur the way he keeps 4 buttons of his shirt open☺️☺️☺️
I love this ang pradarshan☺️🤣
Tharki
true
Darpok Neil oberoi.... 🤣🤣
Credit to maker
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_B_p7xhSH6/?igshid=16679dijo0cps
His way of wearing shirt....
Tharkipanti kar rahi hon mein.... 🤣

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
His way of wearing shirt....
Tharkipanti kar rahi hon mein.... 🤣
I want Mini to open one more button of his and drool over him
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
I want Mini to open one more button of his and drool over him
☺️☺️☺️☺️🙈🙈🙈🙈
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277