I always feel after waking up most days ki my class 10 boards are over 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I always feel after waking up most days ki my class 10 boards are over 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I always feel after waking up most days ki my class 10 boards are over 😆
😆
Pehli Baar I am promoted to next class without giving all exams and without getting results😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she doesn't watch her work that's the main issue. 🤷♀️
Agaer watch Karti toh bohot kuchh ho jata😔
kaash kaash kaash even we passed the semester without taking any exams.Originally posted by: MishtiNew
😆
Pehli Baar I am promoted to next class without giving all exams and without getting results😭
execution sahi hota. Yea kachra nahi milta. 🤷♀️Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Agaer watch Karti toh bohot kuchh hi jata😔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
execution sahi hota. Yea kachra nahi milta. 🤷♀️
Haan. Aur crumbs nahi milte 😔. Kaash... Ek Baar ke liye she looks after this show!
Mishti🤗
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Yes. This is my last semester of my Masters and I also work. So I have to prep for my exams (which have not been cancelled yet 🤔) but right now I am completing on-job training module, which is very boring because that particular thing is not included in my job profile😵
Aur iss sab ke beech what I am actually doing is try to write my updates and binge watch old episodes 🤣
That's amazing! Multi talented eh? I'm too getting a lot of free time but I can't study anymore. It all seems too boring to me.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she doesn't watch her work that's the main issue. 🤷♀️
But there is a lockdown at the moment! Maybe she watches her work to plan where she wants to take the story & then maybe it clicks, that god has given her a second chance in KZK 🤣