Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even USUD's colors edited out . At least the usud's they could have released the full conversations !!!!! All were cut off abruptly . 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iram510

what?? Oh no they seemed so in love I hope it’s not true...I was shocked at the other two- ridhi and raqesh, another cute couple! 

Maybe that’s y sid wants to keep it low key and away from limelight....but I sincerely believe whatever is written in ones fate with happen no matter what! 

Actually I have seen signs in Ridhi and Rakesh.. So wasn't shocked much..

That's why I really dont mind of they keep away from SM.. Sidnaaz are undiluted relationship, pure and precious. Along with fate, I really wish they too work and keep external influences at bay and actually they are already so different and they have made it work in toxic house like BB, then may be fate and god is with them. 

🤞

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I agree and especially the way the world is right now people don’t have patience to invest in relationships, they want to invest that in careers and less on relationships!  Anyways both Sid and Saba give priority to relationship and relationships especially they seem to respect the institution of marriage a lot, sid is someone who will ensure that his marriage will work for life so is Sana! But in relationship Sid might not want to force anyone, so I rather prefer them get married without having headaches of projects required more time and we couldn’t spend more time with each other and there was distance, isn’t sargun doing well for herself inspite of being married? So it’s better they get married 

although bhai said that for him marriage is not important, companionship is. and i really dun think so that in all those years he ever found a companion like sana. That girl literally dint care a damn what people were thinking, Salman khan told her about self respect and she dint hesitate it to say in his face that she cares none when it is about sidharth, who has tolerated me so much, why should i look for my self respect. these two are love together and i wish ad bless them life long happiness together with twins ofcourse.😆 but sana definitely believes in institution of marriage and so does her family and bhais family. so m looking forward to see them as a couple, officially soon.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Exactly when I read shefali article I wanted to reply her that they went from masti friends phase to husband wife relation directly 😆because that’s how they behaved with their fights patch up in late nights and possessiveness🤣

they didn’t have that nature of gf/bf at all, they started that haq Jatao too early and their intimacy in the bed helped their relationship take that jump! They became each other’s aadat too!  That aadat is the reason today they are inseparable as they are too much in love, very possessive and ofcourse aadat is a bad thing and good thing both that it cannot keep you apart 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Most livein relationships r different fm sidnaaz one ..most couples livein together in a flat where both hv equal share so that if they break up then both can tk their money back ..

Here i dunno what to say about sidnaaz bec sana is directly staying at sid ka house 🤔..Same sana who in bb house used to say that she dont like staying at someone else's house ..

So theres every possibility of a secret marriage or engagement..

Even karan once hinted when someone asked whether sana staying as guest ..karan said whereever she staying , she staying like a owner ..

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Wth is this true? They were together for more than ten years. I actually came here to post pooja and kunal got married 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ARAnaJ96M/?igshid=1cwcpuf2hwlns

Ray of hope in darkness...❤️

So beautiful and yes they are together since long long time.. I remember watching their first show.... God bless themm!

I really needed to see this! Thanks pari🤗

Ps: Is kunal is the one who had a tiff with Sidharth?

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

hav I just wrote the same thing but it’s just not this industry, it’s happening at many other industries too! There isn’t patience left in people to invest in relationships as they want to invest that patience in their career! 
anyways that’s the reason I don’t want people around Sana to manipulate her for career and already with many people having hawk eyes on their relationship it’s better they get married so there is no worry at all 

True ashima ..I read your post ..you spoke my heart 

Maybe this situation is in each field now ..but shehnaaz is not that type of girl who will not give her marriage equal importance as her career .if that was so msk situation would be completely different ...and you are right I really feel it’s good she is staying always from negative people as everyone are jealous of them ..

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Actually I have seen signs in Ridhi and Rakesh.. So wasn't shocked much..

That's why I really dont mind of they keep away from SM.. Sidnaaz are undiluted relationship, pure and precious. Along with fate, I really wish they too work and keep external influences at bay and actually they are already so different and they have made it work in toxic house like BB, then may be fate and god is with them. 

🤞

What signs you saw in ridhi and Rakesh ? And ridhi asha are besties 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

although bhai said that for him marriage is not important, companionship is. and i really dun think so that in all those years he ever found a companion like sana. That girl literally dint care a damn what people were thinking, Salman khan told her about self respect and she dint hesitate it to say in his face that she cares none when it is about sidharth, who has tolerated me so much, why should i look for my self respect. these two are love together and i wish ad bless them life long happiness together with twins ofcourse.😆 but sana definitely believes in institution of marriage and so does her family and bhais family. so m looking forward to see them as a couple, officially soon.

even though Sid said he wants companionship, he loves kids too and his family and Sana won’t agree for kids out of wedlock! And after dating so many obviously he must have thought that it’s better I settle for a companion than a wife! But with Sana his decision was very clear that he needs her as his wife and not a gf or just a companion! If not he wouldn’t have asked, why are you my wife and with a pause or my mother? And even when Salman said it first time he was happy and Sana fought with Arti right that, ok i m his wife happy? Even though he was like what are you saying, he always wanted to hear that, so his relationship with Sana was for marriage once he fell in love in SR! Before that he might be in doldrums but after SR his mission was Sana to be his bride 🤣

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

vaise dun know but rithvik and asha ka mein baaauuuuhatttt lambe time se notice kr raha hoon off . matlab kaafi lambe time se, may b saal se bhi zada time ho gaya