Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

Feeling quite low since I read Asha-Ritwik breakup news..Nothing confirmed yet so I hope its just media nonsense๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’.. But the way all portals are reporting doesn't make me happy..

Why relationships are so unpredictable..How after having longest and loving relationship, people can easily call quits.. The fickle nature of relationships sometimes make me me worry about SidNaaz. Never really have followed any love story this closely.l and that makes me so damn attached to them, more than i want to be..

Praying that they are blessed with lifetime of joyful togetherness... God knows they deserve it so much! May evil eyes stays far away from them..๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

Ps: sorry for this over senti post if it makes anyone feel bad...

is it? I am not reading any other tv star news now so no idea, I definitely loved their bond and their bond with wahi too! 
After such a long relationship and live in they broke up? ๐Ÿ˜’ I like them as couple and individuals too

Pls pls donโ€™t compare any such thing to Sidnaz, wonโ€™t be able to take it! If such things can happen I rather give up on them now 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Call me superticious re ..i want to write it only after they r official ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just pray ki jald woh din aye ๐Ÿ˜†

pls donโ€™t say it Jyoti! 
I just pray that I hear only good news about them please 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Feeling quite low since I read Asha-Ritwik breakup news..Nothing confirmed yet so I hope its just media nonsense๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’.. But the way all portals are reporting doesn't make me happy..

Why relationships are so unpredictable..How after having longest and loving relationship, people can easily call quits.. The fickle nature of relationships sometimes makes me really worried about SidNaaz. Never really have followed any love story this closely.l and that makes me so damn attached to them, more than i want to be..

Praying that they are blessed with lifetime of joyful togetherness... God knows they deserve it so much! May evil eyes stays far away from them..๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

Thats why i dont want to jinx sidnaaz ..relationships r fickle these days if u r dating fr long but theres no plan of marriage ..then slowly u reach saturation point and break up happens ..

Its better sidnaaz never get into year long dating nonsense ..marriage is best option and these days theres career beyond marriage too which couples like deepveer and virushka hv proved it ..

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

vahi bola na k mein to kuch bhi bolta hoon๐Ÿ˜†, hai na creative ji??๐Ÿคฃ

Kuch bhi kyun.. kya pata they actually have twins๐Ÿ˜ณ or they make official soon..

Then jyoti will post her analysis as well as we might declare you catcher baba here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ

Till than stop annoying her...we dnt wanna jinx anything!!๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™โœจโœจ

@bold ๐Ÿ˜ก

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why relationships are so unpredictable..How after having longest and loving relationship, people can easily call quits.. The fickle nature of relationships sometimes makes me really worried about SidNaaz. Never really have followed any love story this closely.l and that makes me so damn attached to them, more than i want to be..

what?? Oh no they seemed so in love I hope itโ€™s not true...I was shocked at the other two- ridhi and raqesh, another cute couple! 

Maybe thatโ€™s y sid wants to keep it low key and away from limelight....but I sincerely believe whatever is written in ones fate with happen no matter what! 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Call me superticious re ..i want to write it only after they r official ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just pray ki jald woh din aye ๐Ÿ˜†

Ameen๐Ÿ˜ณ, InshaAllah bohat jald๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Thats why i dont want to jinx sidnaaz ..relationships r fickle these days if u r dating fr long but theres no plan of marriage ..then slowly u reach saturation point and break up happens ..

Its better sidnaaz never get into year long dating nonsense ..marriage is best option and these days theres career beyond marriage too which couples like deepveer and virushka hv proved it ..

I totally agree and thatโ€™s the reason I donโ€™t want them to date longer, after a certain time they started talking about differences and careers wonโ€™t take a back seat due to marriages now! Itโ€™s the right time for them to get married! 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I saw her live started at 6.15, but didnโ€™t watch it ๐Ÿ˜†! No one updated either, so no clue 

kisi ne bhi nai dekhi hogi๐Ÿ˜†

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Sidnaaz relation lamba chale ga aur inshallah puri zindagi rahe ga...kissi aur pe nahi to sana pe believe rakho...in this USUD she indirectly said everything how she gonna be in a relationship with her partner (supposed with Sid๐Ÿ˜‰) chain ah geya sunke ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-AlQZJA8A0/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wth is this true? They were together for more than ten years. I actually came here to post pooja and kunal got married 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ARAnaJ96M/?igshid=1cwcpuf2hwlns