Let's appreciate #1 - Ashnoor! - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

She is looking  very good .May be in delhi track we should get such looks both get fresh wardrobe and looks . Though from child abuse track MiNeil wardrobe did change and they are getting good attires .I wish to see still modern looks in Delhi 

Yeah .I like her light purple salwar ahw looked so pretty .Blue dress during Mineil sofa Coffee scene and one she wore when she meets Neha mother that was olive color .

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krithzz

As Neil he looks good with beard  and Mini should get new hairdo .Use her orginal hairs 

Think for a change sometime she can use her orginal hairs . During holi she did 😉

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mirchi girl 🤣This is Ashnoor .Other day egg cooking she forgot to on the gas first 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8IPV8thaXA/?igshid=bqwm1tecwlti

Krithzz thumbnail

Karan and Ashnoor live  miss them. He was all praise for her and how hard work this girl do.How talented she is ❤️ and how all love pulling her leg 😆Whenever  she is around people do it automatically 🤣 and how true it is😆

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Karan and Ashnoor live  miss them. He was all praise for her and how hard work this girl do.How talented she is ❤️ and how all love pulling her leg 😆Whenever  she is around people do it automatically 🤣 and how true it is😆

After a long time got to see them .He is so sweet and he is very fond of her .Even during Yrk days he use to say same. I think each and evry person who have worked with her have got to  say same  thing about her ❤️ Love and respect which she has earned from her co stars says it all. 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mirchi girl 🤣This is Ashnoor .Other day egg cooking she forgot to on the gas first 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8IPV8thaXA/?igshid=bqwm1tecwlti

Ha 😆 more of her 🤣 I did see that her mom told her to on the gas 🤣later she remembered🤣