Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mere ko bhi ek bandgala wala assistant chaahiye..🤣
Chalo dunde chale assistant aapke liye...aap usse advantage nahi lenge yeh toh pakka hai...toh Amir ko hi bula lete hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mere ko bhi ek bandgala wala assistant chaahiye..🤣
Chalo dunde chale assistant aapke liye...aap usse advantage nahi lenge yeh toh pakka hai...toh Amir ko hi bula lete hai🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mujhe bandhgala wala chaahiye but who is accurate like Rajeev..🤣
I will give him colorful bandgala..🤣
I would just prefer Rajeev👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mujhe bandhgala wala chaahiye but who is accurate like Rajeev..🤣
I will give him colorful bandgala..🤣
Arree baba decide karo aapko Rajeev chahiye ya Amir🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Mujhe sirf MJ ka paisa chahiye😆 I'll hire good people and go to office regularly, even though ghanta kuch samajh aata hai😆
Aap mrs Roy ya Roy khandan banjaye...toh paise bhi mily jayenge aur kaam bhi nahi karna padega
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Arree baba decide karo aapko Rajeev chahiye ya Amir🤣
I would prefer Rajeev.. with designer raghavendra rathore bandhgala..🤣
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Aap mrs Roy ya Roy khandan banjaye...toh paise bhi mily jayenge aur kaam bhi nahi karna padega
But mujhe kaam karna hai. I don't mind being a part of Roy khandaan, since RuShi proved that there can be innocent people in that house and survive there unless Maya enters their lives, and she would spare me coz I am Rudra's sister and she doesn't want to kill another of Rudra's clan
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I would prefer Rajeev.. with designer raghavendra rathore bandhgala..🤣
Main yahin bolne waali thi, but aapke taraf se main kaise jawaab deti😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Chalo dunde chale assistant aapke liye...aap usse advantage nahi lenge yeh toh pakka hai...toh Amir ko hi bula lete hai🤣
I just want an assistant that follows my orders ..
I don’t take advantage of any..
my hubs will be so happy that I got an assistant for both of us..🤣
Rajeev is the best..
Congrats for the 60th DT. Isi khushi mein made my first MayRa edit.😳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Main yahin bolne waali thi, but aapke taraf se main kaise jawaab deti😆
😆 Hum sab Rajeev ke pankhe hai ..
East or west Rajeev is the best..❤️
Seriously I wish they bring him back..