Acha xD am also attached to my dp. Never changed it😆
Thanks 😆❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Acha xD am also attached to my dp. Never changed it😆
Thanks 😆❤️
Felt like coming to CC today🤣
Felt like coming to CC today🤣
Welcome back 😆😆
Hello, Tiara and Shibani!🤗
Why do I have to come every time to make this CC alive?😳🤣
Hello, Tiara and Shibani!🤗
Why do I have to come every time to make this CC alive?😳🤣
Becuase all of us are at the DT😆
Hello, Tiara and Shibani!🤗
Why do I have to come every time to make this CC alive?😳🤣
🤗🤗
True, most of us are in DT, so the CC remains as it was..
^Is this another language? xD
^Is this another language? xD
Gujrati🤣
I spent my half time searching for places that they shot in🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I spent my half time searching for places that they shot in🤣
They shot in bicholim goa..