Originally posted by: scarlett22
Beautiful! I love the way you've interspersed the dialogues and of course the reverse effect!
Thank you🤗🤗🤗❤️
I am glad you liked it😛❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Beautiful! I love the way you've interspersed the dialogues and of course the reverse effect!
Thank you🤗🤗🤗❤️
I am glad you liked it😛❤️
Upload these on insta!😭 I can watch it conveniently then. Scrolling through all this makes it so hard baby😭
Upload these on insta!😭 I can watch it conveniently then. Scrolling through all this makes it so hard baby😭
Too much work...
*hides*
Yay bish😔I am suing you for making me work hard😒
bhalai ka no zamana😕 kids these days 😔
Riya, you know you are the best VM maker in the world ☺️❤️
OMG!!! This is so damn awesome Riya🥰🥰🥰
The scenes & the dialogues used are in sync👌
Originally posted by: Transference
Riya, you know you are the best VM maker in the world ☺️❤️
Thank you piu🤗❤️
OMG!!! This is so damn awesome Riya🥰🥰🥰
The scenes & the dialogues used are in sync👌
Thankies 🤗❤️🤗