MiNeil new story "Embrace the Love" Epilogue on pg 111 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Mineil ne double meaning baaton ko naya level diya hai🤣

Yeah đŸ¤Şfor a while even I was lost with some Naughty thoughts

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks

glad you liked it

is bar tumhare sharmane ke liye bhi kuch nahi tha...hope tumne normally padha hoga😆

ok will try to add precap

Hehe đŸ˜†â˜şď¸

Thanks for adding precap.

This update is beautiful. I m just loving this MiNeil. Feeling bad for Neil, she struggled a lot. Not MiNeil is together so all will be fine 

But precap mein jhagra, but uske baad pyar v dikha dena â˜şď¸

Waiting for next update. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 12

Neil came back from office in the evening and handed the admission form to Mini. “Here is your admission form. Fill it and give it back to me. I will send this to your college.” Said Neil. Mini started to fill it. She stopped at the name column,  gave it a thought and then filled in  ‘Mini Singh’. Then she filled rest of the form and gave it to Neil. He was going to keep it safely when he noticed her name. “Hey you made a mistake. You filled your maiden name. I can understand…it must be habitual to you. Don’t worry I have another copy. Now fill it carefully.” Replied Neil as he handed over another blank form. “No, its not a mistake Neil. Actually I was thinking I will not change my surname. And all my documents are in my maiden name so it will be a tedious task to change my name in all of them also. So its better to keep one name.” Mini gave her explanation. “But you are married to me now. So you must use my surname. And don’t worry about the changes in other documents. Give me all of them I’ll get them change in no time.” Neil said in straight forward no nonsense tone. “Neil….its not only about the documents. I want to keep my surname.” Replied Mini honestly. “Why?” asked Neil. “Do I have to give you reason? Asked Mini perplexed. “Yes off course. You are my wife. You are answerable to me. And I demand to know what is the reason behind your absurd decision.” Said Neil in clipped tone. “Absurd decision! Its not absurd ok…I would like to keep my individuality intact that’s why I am doing it. Lots of girls do it now a days…whats a big deal?” answered Mini. “There is no individuality in marriage. We both co exist as husband and wife and by rituals, customs, norms and also by law you must take my surname.” Said Neil in same clipped tone.

“But Neil….I want to….”started Mini but Neil raised his hand I front of her signaling he doesn’t want to discuss anything. “Mini, I have not denied you anything till now but you must understand I am not ok with this thing. I don’t want to discuss anything further. You have to change your name that’s final. Mini gasped at him. “How rude and arrogant this man can be…..and whats with his attitude…who is he to deny or grant me permissions?” thought Mini. “Neil, don’t you think you are being unfair?” asked Mini. “Unfair! Me? I don’t think so. You are my wife. Everyone should know that you belong to me.” Replied Neil as if it was an obvious thing she is not understanding. “Belong to you? Am I your property?” asked Mini as she couldn’t believe he just said that. “Think whatever you want to but I want you to change your name.” replied Neil. “How can you be so …so…arrghh I thought you are modern and liberal but no you are same like any other obnoxious, dominating, chauvinistic man who wants to label their wife with their names.” Mini shouted in anger. “Stop shouting and mind your language. Did I ever stop you from doing anything? Did I ask you to put sindoor or wear magalsutra always. Did I put restrictions on what types of clothes you can wear? Did I stop you from pursuing your dream ….No right? Then how come you accused me of being dominating and chauvinistic?” asked Neil. He continued further “As far as I remember last night only I told you I like you the way you are no need to change anything……” Mini interrupted him, “Exactly my point. You have such double standards. Last night you said I don’t need to change myself but now you are ordering me to change my name.” Mini accused him. “Last night I meant your personality not your name. And you are accusing me of having double standards….I’ll tell you what double standards are. You have no problems in taking privileges as Mrs. Oberoi but you don’t want to be called by that name. This is your double standards.” Replied Neil pointing a finger a ther.

“What do you mean by that?” Mini asked as she marched towards him in anger. “Oh, how forgetful you can be Ms. Mini Singh. Remember you came to my office and narrated your sob story to me how you couldn’t submit admission form. Did you really forget how you got admission? It was because the trustees of your college were too obliged to say no for the admission of Mrs. Oberoi as her husband apparently had agreed to pay them amount equivalent to 5 times of their actual fees.” Said Neil with gritted teeth. Mini closed her eyes as she felt his words were nothing short of a slap on her face. “I cant believe you just threw it on my face.” Said Mini as she felt hurt. “For this you wanted me to use all these facilities and luxuries so that you can keep reminding me of your favours whenever I don’t follow your orders.” Mini said as she wiped tears from her eyes. “Oh please, don’t play that victim card with me. You knew it very well what I meant yesterday night. So stop twisting it and using it to prove your point. Aur itna shauk hai na apni individuality intact rakhne ka….then I’ll help you.” Said Neil as he took out his phone and dialed a number, “Hello, Mr. Sharma. Neil Oberoi here. Actually I called to say sorry. There is an issue with my accounts department so I might reconsider my decision of donating you 10 lakhs. ……What? What did you say? Ya that seat….actually my wife is not that excited about this course right now…she might take admission next year. Sorry for the inconvenience. My team will get back to you on this matter as soon as possible.” Said Neil as he smirked at Mini. Mini kept looking at him in disbelief. "How mean he can be?" she wondered.

He picked up both the form and moved towards her. Mini looked at him. There was something dangerous in the way he was walking. He looked intimidating. Mini involuntarily moved backward until she bumped into the wall. Neil came very close to her as he looked into her eyes. He took the form she filled and tore in into pieces in front of her. “You have two options. First,  be Ms. Mini Singh and waste your one precious year and Second, fill this new form as Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi and join the college from next week when your classes commence.” Said Neil as he gave her the new blank form. “How….could…could…you…”Mini stammered but Neil didn’t let her complete, “Shshsh….” Neil put his finger on her lips signaling her to keep quite. He then looked at her scared and shocked face. Her lips were trembling partly because of crying and partly because many things left unsaid on them. Neil cupped her face and ran his thumb on her lips. Mini’s heartbeat became fast. “Don’t tempt me kitten or else I’ll end up……” he left the sentence unfinished knowing that Mini must have understood the unsaid part. “Be a good girl. Fill in the new form and give it to me in the morning.” Neil said further and left the room.

Mini closed her eyes as she finally let her tears fall freely. She rubbed her face and lips with the back of her hand as if trying to remove the feel of his touch. She hated how her body always responds to his touch and the effect his closeness has on her. “That man, that rude, arrogant, obnoxious, chauvinistic, dominating, mean man. I hate him. I am not going to fill this form.” Mini thought and tore the form. She jumped on the bed and hide her face into the pillow to cry her heart out. She kept crying for some hours and slept off. Neil came in the room at midnight after finishing his work. He saw Mini was lying on her stomach. She didn’t even change her dress and removed her sandals. He sighed and sat near her feet. He removed her sandals and made her lie on her back. He noticed pillow cover was still wet and her eyes look swollen due to excessive crying. “How stubborn you can be?” He murmured. He remembered she doesn’t like to wear her bra during night. He pulled her slowly and unhooked her bra so that she can be comfortable. He covered her with duvet and switched off the lights leaving night lamp on and he also came on bed to sleep.

Mini woke up very early in the morning. She was having a headache. She looked at herself she was lying properly on bed covered with duvet. Then she looked at Neil who was still sleeping. “He must have put that duvet on me. What does he think of himself? Mera thoda sa khayal rakh lega toh bhul jaungi main sab kuch. No, never Mr. Neil Oberoi. I hate you and I don’t wanna live here with you. ”Mini thought and got up. She quickly packed some of her clothes in a bag and went out of the room. She knew this early Naeem bi would also be sleeping so she can get out without facing her. She didn’t want to talk to her as she knew Naeem bi would try to stop her. Mini came to the main door when one servant wished her good morning, “Ma’am, you are going somewhere? Should I ask the driver to bring the car?” asked the servant as he looked at the bag in Mini’s hand. “No need, I will take the cab.” Replied Mini and left the house. Neil woke up at his usual time. He looked at his side Mini was not there. He thought may be she got up early and is with Naeem bi. He completed his daily routine and went for the breakfast. When he didn’t even see Mini there so he asked Naeem bi about her. “What? How would I know where is Mini? I haven’t seen her since morning. I thought she must be sleeping.” Replied Naeem bi. Neil panicked listening to that. He tried Mini’s phone but it was ‘out of reach’. He called all the servants at once to ask whether any one of them has seen Mini since morning. The servant who saw her leaving told him about her but he also didn’t know where she went. Naeem bi asked him what happened. Neil told her about the fight they had yesterday night. “What was the need to fight with her? you could have made her understand  your point of view patiently.” Naeem bi scolded Neil. “I didn’t kept my patience but does it gives her the right to leave like this without telling to anyone.” Neil shouted in anger as he kept trying her phone.

Finally he was able to contact her, “Where the hell are you?” Neil shouted on phone. “In Patiala. I have just reached here now I am going to my parents house. I am not coming back there.” Replied Mini in anger. “What? How you even got there?” Neil shouted again. “Stop shouting at me. I got the morning bus to Patiala.” Replied Mini. “Bus!…you….” Neil took deep breath to control his anger. “You could have atleast informed me” said Neil unable to control his anger. “I didn’t want to talk to you…I tried yesterday but you are not mature enough to understand my point of view.” Mini said as she started sobbing now. “I am not mature enough? Really? And you acted maturely? We had a fight and you ran back to your parents to cry in their lap? What are you…. 5 year old?” asked Neil as he couldn’t believe her stupidity. “I don’t wanna talk to you” Mini shouted back. “Just shut the f**k up and come back here. I am sending a car there. I want you here by evening.” Neil said very slowly stressing each word. “I am not coming back to you. I don’t wanna live with you.” Replied Mini as she wailed now.  “Mini, I am warning you. Stop testing my patience. Whatever it is…it is between you and me….we will talk it out. Don’t create a scene by unnecessarily involving your parents in it.” said Neil in menacing tone. “Are you threatening me? I am not scared of you. Do whatever you want. I am not coming back to you.” Mini challenged him. “Are you challenging me?”asked Neil in same menacing tone. “Think whatever you want” replied Mini. “Fine! I promise you will be here by the evening.” Said Neil as he took it as a challenge. “Go to hell” replied Mini as she cut the call.

“Is this your way to deal with her?” asked Naeem bi as she heard their conversation. “May be not but what she did is also not right.” Replied Neil as he averted his gaze. “Neil, she is quite young and to add to it she is already doing a lot to adjust to this new place. You must keep patience while dealing with her. Don’t push her too much.” Naeem bi tried to explain. “I would have kept my patience if she had not acted foolishly. She ran to her parents…seriously? If she cant respect our privacy then why should I try to understand her?” replied Neil. “Neil still….she is your wife. She is your responsibility even if she makes mistakes. You have to handle her.” said Naeem bi. “Yes, exactly. She did whatever she wanted now I will handle her in my own way. She dared to challenge me, now she will get a befitting reply.” Said Neil as he left the room. He went to the bar and pour whiskey for himself. Then he took out a cigarette and lighted it. He remembered her words, “I am not coming back to you. I don’t wanna live with you.” As he took in long cigarette puffs.

to be continued.....

precap- Mineil fight continues

Edited by anjali0111 - 4 years ago
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh ho ho mannn I m scared of this Neil đŸ¤“đŸ¤”

Omg, but I think theres some reason behind this stubbornness by Neil. Oh god it's getting so interesting day by day.. I can't wait for it. 

Precap phirse jhagra đŸ˜­ koi nehi takrar k baad pyar â˜şď¸

In all these I m missing Arya.. well how will it b if will b their daughter 

Plz plz continue.. đŸ¤—

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Poor little Mini  .Neil was rude specially him saying Mini took advantages was really hurtful. There might be reasons for this behavior but whatever it is he needs to say sorry for this in future .

You write so well da. đŸ‘đŸź we get carried away.

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it .. Thank you.

"She dared to challenge me, now she will get a befitting reply.”

Can't wait for that reply ..Update soon..

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Amazing one.... 

TBH even K don't like the name changing thing.... U know. I thought it will be opposite like Minni wanted to change and Neil won't agree but here a person like neil said her go. Change her name is what made this interesting.... But no wonder Minni behaved immaturely running to her parents... But she is too young for. All this.   

Excited for the reply now.... 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved this  Their fight and intensity is something else🔥 So Neil behaving so might have some reason right ? Is it his past with Isha ?😉Waiting for next .

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Might be his mom too